Lt. Commander
# 11
04-20-2010, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toskala
LOL..been thinking about changing my avatar..its suppose to be a door with the klingon symbol in the middle..I think i have something better..

I am just doing to nebula exploration missions..are there any other mission suggestions that would help me level faster...also how can i dismiss BO's
LOL, you didnt need to change it that was just my 1st impression LOL.

I cant remember TBH. You should be able to get Kayless expanse missions soon, though that will get boring the first time ya do it let alone the 100th LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-20-2010, 10:04 AM
Oops, wrong thread.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-21-2010, 02:19 AM
i have just been doing the nebula exploration and the war zone, although i hate it when the feds start pounding me and not paying attention to the hundreds of borg around...

i just reached LTC tonight..i plan on getting a raptor class although is there any difference in the T2 BOP? My goal is to get a Vorcha. I am also looking to get some new BO's ..what skills would be helpful in a BO..i have to admit that i am fairly new to the game but as time goes on i am learning by doing and from forums like this..
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-21-2010, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toskala
i have just been doing the nebula exploration and the war zone, although i hate it when the feds start pounding me and not paying attention to the hundreds of borg around...

i just reached LTC tonight..i plan on getting a raptor class although is there any difference in the T2 BOP? My goal is to get a Vorcha. I am also looking to get some new BO's ..what skills would be helpful in a BO..i have to admit that i am fairly new to the game but as time goes on i am learning by doing and from forums like this..
If you want a Vor'Cha, why not using the T2 Cruiser?
Sad but true is: You wont have the Vor'Cha (wich is in my Opinion the best looking Klingon Cruiser) long, as soon as you become General you'll have to go with the Negh'Va (or any other T5 ship) or you will suck.

However, the main difference on T2 between Raptor and BoP is, as far as I know, the Battlecloak (and of course the universal stations but if you go on damage i guess you will use the same BOs youd have to use on a raptor).
The other differences like hull and agility are, as far as I know, not yet important at T2.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-21-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
If you want a Vor'Cha, why not using the T2 Cruiser?
Sad but true is: You wont have the Vor'Cha (wich is in my Opinion the best looking Klingon Cruiser) long, as soon as you become General you'll have to go with the Negh'Va (or any other T5 ship) or you will suck.

However, the main difference on T2 between Raptor and BoP is, as far as I know, the Battlecloak (and of course the universal stations but if you go on damage i guess you will use the same BOs youd have to use on a raptor).
The other differences like hull and agility are, as far as I know, not yet important at T2.
Thank you for the help on this..i just got a raptor and i am looking to see what consoles i want for my BO's and what ablities would help me..like i said before..i am fairly new to the game but as i go i am learning more and more..thank you for the suggestions..if you all have any more then just keep the posts coming.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Prefire/ and Torpedo Tactic consoles for raptor.

I would like to help fit it but i spent all the gear on rigging my brother in his t2 raptor.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-22-2010, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakotay317
Prefire/ and Torpedo Tactic consoles for raptor.

I would like to help fit it but i spent all the gear on rigging my brother in his t2 raptor.
thank you chakotay for the offer. i will take your advise to hart...