Lt. Commander
# 1 Wish you were here...
04-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Just thought I'd share this. I'm having the time of my life exploring a bugged instance of the Big Dig. It got stuck at 19/20 on the Artifacts (as its evidently wont to do right now) and now not only do none of the Romulans or Remans attack me, leaving me free to roam about and experiment with the low gravity, there's a giant spinning rock just above the top of the temple!

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...ntitled-12.jpg

Devs, if you have to have bugs, make more like this. The most fun I've had all night was had here, partying with my good friends the romulans and the few hapless starfleet officers who stayed for more than a few minutes.

EDIT: Huh, the floating, spinning boulders are supposed to be there, I guess? I checked another instance, and they're still there, although Romulans still weren't attacking me (even though other players were fighting them).
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Actually, they DON'T attack you if you're way higher level than them. At least, that was my experience on a run though the instance for no-good-reason.

You do get free stuff though: drops, a blue thingey, and the ire of people who are the correct level for the party-time!

(I actually tried to give stuff away. And failed. I dunno.)
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Hmm. Intriguing. Well I guess it was only the fact that the instance was unfinishable that made it bugged. I sit corrected.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-21-2010, 10:44 PM
There is a bug with a the ground fleet actions. They will get stuck with one objective shown as not completed even though it is. It happens in breaking the planet, The big dig and DS9 under seige. I have been in two of the three when this happens. They are aware of it and look for it on tickets and reset them. I saw a dev post in a thread somewhere last week. So if you get in another just open a ticket. Sometimes they catch it in just a few minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-22-2010, 02:21 AM
The bug of people not attacking you was present at DS9 when I did that fleet action. As long as I didn't shoot at any of the Cardassians, they didn't attack me, allowing me to solo the the entire missions after the forcefields were down.