Lt. Commander
# 1 Also Looking for a Fleet
04-22-2010, 02:18 AM
I'm in a fleet currently that I'm not very happy with. They have decent equipment for my ship in the fleet bank, but they never seem to be online. Their forum also seems to be dead. I'd like to join an active fleet. I'm a newly commissioned science commander.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-22-2010, 02:31 AM
Greetings,

The 12th fleet might be your thing; http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=148196
We're a very active and daily growing fleet. We also have 2 alt fleets and an interfleet channel + an alliance channel, so it's usually not very hard to find somebody who can help you out, or that you can team up with if you want to do a mission together with somebody.
Lt. Commander
Hey Arab

Feel free to check out my fleet:

we have active members online 24\7 either on Kling (60) side or Fed (200) side.
we have allied fleets to team up with

we do PvP, PvE missions, Infected, Cure, Kit, etc several times daily...

we use ventrilo

and we have helpful members and an active forum

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-22-2010, 08:00 AM
You might like to visit with the folks at the 1-8-7. We have active players, a fleet bank, use vent and have a website with a forum. Fleet 187 has PvP divisions, PvE disivisions and every now and then some RP. We believe every player should play the way they want to play, so no one is forced to play a certain style. If you're fleet is in the process of becoming extinct, and it sounds like that from your description, you'll have to make a move sooner or later. The sooner you make the move, the sooner you'll make new friends and team mates. While I personally do not believe in recruiting people from other fleets, I have no issue with recruiting those who, for whatever reason, need to find a new home if I believe they will be a good fit for our fleet. Head over to fleet187.com and see what we're doing. I think you'll be glad you did.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Ours is a small but great (and growing) fleet. We are easy going, driven and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game. We have a fleet Ventrilo that we use not just for the game but to hang out as well.

Join us and move into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com

If you or anyone else wants information on the [VKF] donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-22-2010, 09:23 AM
Greetings I am Ensign Smash representing StarFleet.

StarFleet has a large member base that plays STO, though most members are Rear Admirals by now. The fleet owns a ts3 server and there is almost always someone online that is willing to help you rank up. The fleet has been around since 1997 and follows the ranks and regulations of Starfleet from the show. We are a medium level role playing fleet in the teamspeak server and when talking on xfire. We have members from all over the world so at any time you will see StarFleet members online.

If you have any further questions feel free to visit our website at http://starfleets.st/ or talk to me on STO at Smash@SmashSF.

Good luck in your search for a fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Hello
If your interested in joining an active fleet please check us out . Web page is at the bottom . Were an active fleet and and we have a great bunch of people and we are a fleet that gets involved with out members . Either on the Kling or Feddy side . So fell free to let me know if your interested.

Hope to hear from ypou soon .