Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
11-03-2008, 07:21 PM
BAHHH! THIS IS A TREAVESTY! THIS IS AN OUTRAGEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-03-2008, 07:32 PM
wow, who would ever had thunk that flames and forum trolls could unite into a scary force?!

SO, GRATZ cyptic on the "aquisition". would LOVE to hear some updates on the game, and on how this "aquisition" will affect this game.

even if all you can say is we've done some testing and have found a number of bugs but we're making this game freakin awesome for you guys :p

OR

we played the game, and want to keep it for ourselves until we reach skill level 100 so we can uberPWN the lot of youes!

yeah. im going to go back and play my "other" game now and let you guys do what needs to be done..

TTFN
-boydy
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-03-2008, 07:45 PM
whoa!...a tough crowd...I have a feeling I am surrounded by Klingons.

But, I have to admit, I thought the same thing...What does this have to do with STO? I am sure this is good for Cryptic...and hopefully has some effect on STO.

But I am scratching my head on this news.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Them putting this message on the STO website is a subliminal message that Screams "We are going to finish this other game first!!!! YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR STO"
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Goku View Post
Them putting this message on the STO website is a subliminal message that Screams "We are going to finish this other game first!!!! YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR STO"
Wow exactly what I was thinking. I'm really glad Ive been spending my time on Atlantica Online and that I have Star Wars The Old Republic to fall back on if this game fails.

The natives are seeming very restless. Perhaps some kind of update wouldn't hurt.

I would also like to know how this guy coming aboard helps STO....if it doesn't then I really don't care.

Wether you realize it or not you are competing with SWTOR. Personally these are the last 2 MMOs I intend to try as they are the 2 IPs that really interest me. If STO and SWTOR fail or are just bad Ill be taking a break from MMOs for a while.
Lt. Commander
Great welcome aboard, oh wait did the last two posts answer the bulk of the questions.......answer NO.
There were so many questions asked and unanswered, I have to admit I was disappointed guys! Lets stay on task and talk STO, the other projects are important, but not as significant as STO.
Lt. Commander
# 27 hello
11-04-2008, 04:52 AM
i want to download this game but i don't know where . can anybody help me?:p
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-04-2008, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misagaling18 View Post
i want to download this game but i don't know where . can anybody help me?:p
The game aint ut yet fool. Cryptic must not want us to play it with them lol
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Great that he is on board, but mainly he is working on Champions. So once Champions goes live, will he move over to STO? If someone asked this alway my BAD.
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Lets just hope he forgets anything from Hellgate: London before they let him set foot in the door. Man did that game suck something fierce.