Lt. Commander
Having not played this game since open beta i presume an awful lot has changed. obviouslybeing in a fleet will be an ideal way for me to learn the changes that have arisen. If there are any fleets out there willing to recruit brand new players (much experience in other MMO's including EVE and WoW) then please let me know
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-22-2010, 08:37 AM
We are actively recruiting for like-minded individuals who crave the positive aspects of collaborative gameplay. We have a Ventrilo server in place, our members are world-wide, and you will always have a Fleet member available somewhere for support and group efforts. In group work, our Fleet coordination strives to be unparalleled, and we will decimate our enemies with dispatch. We will explore and discover everything STO has to offer, and share our findings with our Fleet members so all are enriched.

I am sure you are looking for a fleet to join that will no doubt be a fleet of activity, dedication and a certain degree of maturity. Within the [VKF], you will find all of those things and so much more. Our fleet becomes more and more co-ordinate with each passing day. You can guarantee that this fleet will go far in the STO universe and you would be wise to join us for a fun and active environment. Be it PvE you are interested in or even PvP, we will have what best suits you.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, it also realizes that everyone has lives as well so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about your position within the fleet being lost. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand ourselves that sometimes real life can become interfere and some time is needed to sort it out again.

Not only would VKF be a stable fleet to join, it would be one that would give you an experience you will never soon forget or wish to be parted from. You will find yourself pleased you joined our fleet.

Part of our Fleet's activities is to plow through the mass of information on this forum, released by Cryptic, and available elsewhere. We cull the important information to create tight and informative game guide info and tips for each profession.

It can take you many hours to go through everything on STO, trying to extract fact from conjecture. Let our forum at http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com help you zero in on exactly what you need to advance quickly in STO. Of course, you must be a Fleet member to see this!

Live long and prosper!
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-22-2010, 08:41 AM
To be honest, no, not too much has changed since OB.

Greetings, I represent The Shadows fleet. We're just a good group of members who want to enjoy the game to the fullest, with as little restrictions as possible for our members. We require a certain level of maturity and respect, but otherwise, you can play the game you paid for as you wish.

You don't mention your TZ, so it's hard to tell you what type of membership we have when you'll play, but we are mostly US based, but want to expand more into EU. One of the additions since OB has been the 'endgame' STF 'raids', and we do have many members running those, and help others get 'caught up' to the content, as you must finish one before moving to the next.

Please read about our Core Principles and What we have to Offer our members at our website http://www.shadows-sto.com and see if it fits what you are looking for. If not, good luck on your continued search.

/B2
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-22-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanadord
Having not played this game since open beta i presume an awful lot has changed. obviouslybeing in a fleet will be an ideal way for me to learn the changes that have arisen. If there are any fleets out there willing to recruit brand new players (much experience in other MMO's including EVE and WoW) then please let me know
I'd like to inform you about our fleet, the Hammerfist Clan.

We cater to the mature player. Players who have time restraints, family, spouses, full time jobs. Players who know what it's like to have bills and mortgages to pay. We know real life commitments are a priority with older more mature gamers, and thus we'll never overload you with requirements, and expect you to jump through a bunch of silly hoops just to get a few hours of gaming in with your friends.

(just to clarify, by "Mature" we don't necesarily mean "old", our fleet members vary in age from the 20's up to 60's. I'm 30. Most of the people I hang out with in the game are circa my age.)

We welcome players at all levels, from players who are starting the game, to those who have already reached RA5 status. We also welcome players on all gaming skill levels. Most of our members are seasoned players from other games.

We have players in USA Time Zones and European Time Zones. We have a ventrilo server (but it's not mandatory to use it).

Our clan is also active in other games like LOTR, FFXIV, SWTOR. Please checkout our website to see more info about us.

http://www.hammerfistclan.com/
Lt. Commander
# 5 12th Fleet
04-22-2010, 05:19 PM
The 12th fleet is recruiting for most divisions at this time. We are a large multi national english speaking fleet that offers support both in game and through our site. The only requirement is that we focus on the positive aspects of the game to enrich our members gameplay experience. We make use of a Teamspeak server and offer a fleet alliance and fleet channel in game. If you wish to learn more please visit our site and apply in our recruitment forums. I hope you find what you seek and enjoy your STO experience.

www.12th-fleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-22-2010, 06:38 PM
The 1-8-7 welcomes new players. We also welcome players who vary in playing styles since we have a PvP division, a PvE division and even an RPer or two hanging around. Fleet 187 has a website, forum and uses vent. We are an active fleet with weekly meetings and events. My suggestion is you visit our site at fleet187.com, check out the forums and go to the bottom of the forum and get vent info so you can actually talk to a few of us in person. Good luck with your STO experience and I hope to see you in-game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-23-2010, 04:11 AM
Hi Tanadord,

The Sentinels are a multi-gaming community with an average age of 30+ and no drama!

We have an active membership in several different MMO's and are building our Starfleet Division here in STO. At this point we have about 50 to 60 active members in our fleet and are steadily growing. The overall guild has over 500 active members and we also maintain our own guild Ventrilo server (although you don't have to use it, we do have some good discussions and lively chat on there). We look for quality over quantity, and have a very thorough application process. Its our goal to make sure you are as happy with us as we will be with you.

Our retention rate is very high as we promote more of a gaming community then a single game guild.

Feel free to check out our recruitment thread at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=94701 or just follow the links in my signature to learn more about us.