Lt. Commander
# 1 Make them go away!!
04-23-2010, 06:59 AM
Please make Admiral Yanishev, Admiral Quinn and Commander Sulu LEAVE ME ALONE.

I'm an RA5. I have no desire whatsoever to engage in fleet actions 20 levels below my rank. I do not want to fight at Starbase 24, Explore the Hromi Cluster or Patrol the Mempa Sector or the Hromi sector, either.

While you could argue I might want to engage in the Big Dig (I don't, being the cesspit it is) I certainly would have no interest in any of those other low-level missions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-23-2010, 07:27 AM
There are no fleet actions 20 levels below your rank. They are all level banded so you can go to Starbase 24 and fight level 45 Klingons for level appropriate equipment.

Exploration enemies also scale to your level, so you can go fight level 45 Romulans while farming low level blue and green data in the appropriate cluster.

As for patrols, if you do them then they won't offer them again, but since you skipped them, they are going to be available until you actually do them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-23-2010, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks
There are no fleet actions 20 levels below your rank. They are all level banded so you can go to Starbase 24 and fight level 45 Klingons for level appropriate equipment.
Really? Was this always the case?

Cuz I remember going back and fighing stuff way below my level so I never went back.

As for the cluster exploration missions, these were so buggy I gave up on them long ago.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-23-2010, 08:00 AM
No, it was not always the case. They did take the only fun you could have with the runabout away with that change..