Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission: Hunting the Hunters
04-24-2010, 07:40 AM
Once on the planet Mylasa, hirogen tests begin in forcefield areas and i'm having a few difficulties

- my BO's don't go to the next forcefield area with me
- The final transport won't scan or activate
- Tried leaving planet and beaming back down, still the same.

How can I complete this mission?
Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-24-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windlight
Once on the planet Mylasa, hirogen tests begin in forcefield areas and i'm having a few difficulties

- my BO's don't go to the next forcefield area with me
- The final transport won't scan or activate
- Tried leaving planet and beaming back down, still the same.

How can I complete this mission?
Thanks
I didn't have this issue w/ my first character, but with my second (a couple months later), I sure did. I didn't have the problem w/ the last transporter, but my BOs never moved along with me. I just stocked up on hypos and shield charges and tanked my way through it. It wasn't the easiest thing I've done, but I survived it. You can pick your BOs up after you do the last transport, but before you rescue the prisoners and face the final round of hirogen. Its annoying, but its doable.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-24-2010, 08:54 AM
ok thanks. I'll give that a try
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-24-2010, 12:17 PM
See this on a second character. I ran across this before. And got the usual ticket reply for it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Science character:

Switch kits to medical one for heals. Got through it. After the lowering shield the away team still no where. Then as I was in second fight 2 of the 4 showed up to help the rest of the way. Other two never saw them again.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-24-2010, 01:13 PM
You can log out and back in, you will load in with your boffs. I had no issues on my first char, but had this with my second... annoying indeed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-24-2010, 01:33 PM
There was a huge thread about this I started a month ago, rest-assured it's a known issue, it happened shortly after the season one patch

I dare not play that level till I get confirmation it is fixed, I simply get pwned every time when I frist lose my Bridge Officers