Lt. Commander
# 11
04-05-2010, 01:56 PM
I tried it......and had the same problems....
Dropped the mission and retook it....same thing

Logged off and tried a few hours later....same thing

So , A big patch to address bugged missions is here at last, and guess what, its still bugged
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-05-2010, 02:10 PM
I've been trying this one all weekend and still stuck on 19/20.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Still bugged. Shut it down if it's bugged. Stop wasting everybody's time.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-12-2010, 12:30 PM
I did this fleet action yesterday and had absolutely no problems other than the fact that during the last phase we weren't always being credited for killing a Reman or Romulan commander.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combadge
I did this fleet action yesterday and had absolutely no problems other than the fact that during the last phase we weren't always being credited for killing a Reman or Romulan commander.
FWIW, I was finally able to get this fleet action working, and I had the same experience where occasionally killing a romulan or reman captain didn't count. Thank goodness the game spawns more of them or I don't think the mission ever would've been completed.

Even without the bugs, this action has some serious design problems (took three and a half hours to complete the event and felt like even longer). Sad to say, I'd just recommend avoiding it for the time being.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StEvk View Post
Even without the bugs, this action has some serious design problems (took three and a half hours to complete the event and felt like even longer). Sad to say, I'd just recommend avoiding it for the time being.
Hmm, my experience was very different. It didn't take nearly that long and I found the event to be enjoyable as far as Fleet Actions go. The respawn time on the mobs was nowhere near as quick/annoying as Breaking the Planet, and any phase of the entire event could be handled by as few as two players (provided one was support based). This is at Commander level; my understanding is that it's much easier at Captain and above due to wacky non-aggro issues.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combadge
Hmm, my experience was very different. It didn't take nearly that long and I found the event to be enjoyable as far as Fleet Actions go. The respawn time on the mobs was nowhere near as quick/annoying as Breaking the Planet, and any phase of the entire event could be handled by as few as two players (provided one was support based). This is at Commander level; my understanding is that it's much easier at Captain and above due to wacky non-aggro issues.
I had the exact opposite experience (at Lt. Commander); Endless, endless waves of remans and romulans. I think our five person team must have killed over a thousand during the whole thing. Yee!
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-12-2010, 05:06 PM
I played today and we got stuck at 19/20 artifacts. We erected forcefields around all of them but one didn't register somehow. We finally "summoned" a GM (Indigo Fire) who skipped the artifacts step and we were able to complete the Fleet Action by killing the Romulans and Remans captains.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-25-2010, 12:41 AM
Our group just went around 3+ times, and still can't find the 20th.