Lt. Commander
# 1 Undine Terradome insight scoop
04-19-2010, 03:29 PM
Undine Terradome looks cool from the clip shown in "expanding Universe".

btw, Devs, are the Undine in any way related too the Vorlon from Babylon 5? Their capital ship looks very cool but has a very striking resemblance to the Vorlon planet killer

Furthermore, two thumbs up for the new "sneak and stealth" approach, beating Borg mobs over and over and over and over again just gets very tiresom.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurianNL View Post

btw, Devs, are the Undine in any way related too the Vorlon from Babylon 5? Their capital ship looks very cool but has a very striking resemblance to the Vorlon planet killer

Furthermore, two thumbs up for the new "sneak and stealth" approach, beating Borg mobs over and over and over and over again just gets very tiresom.
now that I think about it, they do have similar ship configurations. Weren't vorlon ships also bio-mechanical?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-20-2010, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso
now that I think about it, they do have similar ship configurations. Weren't vorlon ships also bio-mechanical?
yep, they were living ships with a consciousness of their own. When Ambassador Kosh died, his ship took him away from Babylon 5 to mourn him. Each ship bonded with his "pilot".

Don't get me wrong, the Undine ship looks very cool, but the visual designer can't say that he was not "inspired" by the Vorlon, the similarity is just to coincidental
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-25-2010, 10:54 AM
That blasted ship also ended me. Luckily I use speed to escape their weaponery range. Dealt with the Frigates and then left the system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurianNL View Post