Lt. Commander
Maybe I'm just a paper bound pencil pusher, but I think it would be great if there was the ability to print informational screens (character, ship, bridge officers, etc.) Wouldn't be too hard I would think. Then we could print out our character (or ship, etc) and analyze it away from the computer (brings back memories of your old character sheets in D&D).

A second feature that would be nice is the ability to send your info to other players (or give them access without the ability to change it) so they can compare ships, make suggestions, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-25-2010, 03:38 PM
+1, I would love for all player character stats to be available in one compact XML document, which we can then format and display however we choose.

At the moment, it's rather tedious to go through each screen and do a /screenshot_ui , and then manually transcribe the info into whatever format we desire.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Exactly! Or if they want to give it in their own format that's fine. Its just nice to be able to slowly peruse without having to sit in front of a computer. There'll be some "Why is that stat so low!" moments you might not otherwise get.