Lt. Commander
Ok..first it took me forever to beat the first borgisode..then the cure took forever + forever.. now...i can't even get past the first part of the kitomer accord..COME ON! Make things easier damnit!!! I've been in over 10 teams, different people, even those who completed KA and the first part...but no luck.. screw the borg going in the rift, we'll just beat them later..REMOVE THE DAMNED 6 BORG = MISSION FAILURE FACTOR!!!!0

I swear to god...make these easier, or adjust them...

who agrees with me?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-25-2010, 06:19 PM
meh its fine for me
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-25-2010, 09:40 PM
I have had no issues finishing them in a reasonable amount of time... that being said... having less trash and more bosses would be nice...
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-25-2010, 09:52 PM
even with flawless execution, the ground mission of KA can take over 2 hours, so much of it wasted on the fact that the puzzle room fully respawns when you complete it
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-26-2010, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperius View Post
Ok..first it took me forever to beat the first borgisode..then the cure took forever + forever.. now...i can't even get past the first part of the kitomer accord..COME ON! Make things easier damnit!!! I've been in over 10 teams, different people, even those who completed KA and the first part...but no luck.. screw the borg going in the rift, we'll just beat them later..REMOVE THE DAMNED 6 BORG = MISSION FAILURE FACTOR!!!!0

who agrees with me?
Did you notice a trend that you were the common denominator in those ten teams? :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-26-2010, 01:06 AM
I think the difficulty is fine, and I hope they don't nerf one of the three (3!) moderately challenging things to do in the game...
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-26-2010, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Did you notice a trend that you were the common denominator in those ten teams? :p
I LoLed!!

/10 Char
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-26-2010, 02:34 AM
My fleet do the raidisodes on a daily basis...dont see a single problem with how it is right now.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-26-2010, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperius View Post

who agrees with me?
You probably will not find many people that agree with you.

Most folks consider the game way too easy, and the devs already said they intentionally made them hard so people would have to learn to group properly.

And Darren_Kitlor is absolutely hilarious