Lt. Commander
# 11
04-25-2010, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy_Orcutt
wondering where you get that date from? <shrug> i do log in still but 5 to ten minutes a week is a huge difference over 14+ hours a day. and unless things have drastically changed its still EASY as hell to level. March 5 bah was that supposed to be a joke?
That's what it says in the Captains' Database on the main site when I review your character history.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
That's what it says in the Captains' Database on the main site when I review your character history.
My 1st BG5 i deleted to make room so my nephew could play when he is staying over, besides that data sux and is incomplete.

Went and looked at the captain's info, the only character that is actually mine is the Klink, K'Tana. all the others are from friends and family that have been playing when they've been over. didn't even notice one of another one of mine was deleted.. odd how its easy to assume something without all the facts.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-25-2010, 11:26 PM
Pretty much wait for the 1.1 patch to come out, and play the special task forces. Also may I ask what bugs you logged on and instantly found and then logged off? Mostly because I havn't encountered a bug in weeks and certainly not one that I'd instantly see logging on.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-25-2010, 11:27 PM
Also may I recomend the Engineering reports?

http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.LoveMonkey
Pretty much wait for the 1.1 patch to come out, and play the special task forces. Also may I ask what bugs you logged on and instantly found and then logged off? Mostly because I havn't encountered a bug in weeks and certainly not one that I'd instantly see logging on.
The first one that pops up are the missions that are in my log that won't complete (even after ive sent in a ticket) only response ive recieved is a generic form that its a known issue and is either fixed or being looked into. but still log is cluttered with 3 and no way to remove them.

a couple others but aren't deal breakers just annoying.

other then that just small things like mouse control (ship movement) when hitting full reverse. and abilities not getting applied even though the cool down becomes active.no space abilities for Boff's except one race etc etc. those sort of things.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-26-2010, 01:28 AM
Quote:
The first one that pops up are the missions that are in my log that won't complete (even after ive sent in a ticket) only response ive recieved is a generic form that its a known issue and is either fixed or being looked into. but still log is cluttered with 3 and no way to remove them.

a couple others but aren't deal breakers just annoying.

other then that just small things like mouse control (ship movement) when hitting full reverse. and abilities not getting applied even though the cool down becomes active.no space abilities for Boff's except one race etc etc. those sort of things.
Actually I have noticed the cooldown but no effect one, it just happens to me so rarely that I forgot. The mission thing is really sucky though, since you're not playing for anything really you could drop them and try again. Or have you tried that and had it not help?
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-26-2010, 02:18 AM
missions already completed and rewards recieved, though it still says to speak to a npc or do another step even though theres nothing left to do. and no way to drop or remove it from the active mission list.

one of the responses to a ticket i sent in was to get in-game help... i gave up after a couple hours waiting and logged out, saw no point in trying to do anything further about it.

It's no big deal though i will more then likely delete that character and start a new one when STO really takes off and has more content, by that time i'll want to redo it all from the begining seeing as ive already forgotten what all the earlier missions were all about.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-26-2010, 02:39 AM
Quote:
My 1st BG5 i deleted to make room so my nephew could play when he is staying over, besides that data sux and is incomplete.

Went and looked at the captain's info, the only character that is actually mine is the Klink, K'Tana. all the others are from friends and family that have been playing when they've been over. didn't even notice one of another one of mine was deleted.. odd how its easy to assume something without all the facts.
Really? I had thought it took around 70+ hours to powerlevel to RA5/BG5?
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-26-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Really? I had thought it took around 70+ hours to powerlevel to RA5/BG5?
It's around 70 on the Fed side. Klingons get more XP per "mission" and go do it around 50.