Lt. Commander
Hi!

I just want to know if there is a way to see how many character slots we still have available, at the character creation screen? There doesn't seem to have blank character slots or anything like that after my last character on my list.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-26-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****tor View Post
Hi!

I just want to know if there is a way to see how many character slots we still have available, at the character creation screen? There doesn't seem to have blank character slots or anything like that after my last character on my list.
Im not sure if it says or not, but you do have 3 fed and 3 klingon slots to start. So if you havent purchased any new ones from the C-Store then how ever many characters you have for a side (fed or klink) subtract that from 3.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poleyesterhitman
Im not sure if it says or not, but you do have 3 fed and 3 klingon slots to start. So if you havent purchased any new ones from the C-Store then how ever many characters you have for a side (fed or klink) subtract that from 3.
On which edition? IIRC, Regular Edition starts with two, and a third one (and Klingons) unlocks at level 6.

I also wasn't aware of any faction limit on a particular slot, but am less confidant of that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-26-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp_Hazzard
On which edition? IIRC, Regular Edition starts with two, and a third one (and Klingons) unlocks at level 6.
This.

Non LTSers get three total character slots unless they buy more from the C-Store.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-26-2010, 12:06 PM
Alright thanks! So that means I must have 9 character slots (2 at start-up +1 for unlocking Klingons +2 for LT + 4 for C-Store purchases)

I guess I'll just create randon characters until it says "You're out of free character slots", just to be sure... I wish there was an easy way to see how many remaining I have
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Hover you mouse over the "create new character" button. The tool-tip will tell you how many more slots you have available.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-26-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poleyesterhitman
You get 2 fed and 1 klingon character slot. Or three feds, just have to get past Lt 6 and get the accolade. Early Lifers get 4 fed 1 klingon or (5 slots depending on if you want to make a klingon at Lt 6). Thats at the start. Then you can buy slots from the C-Store. You really are bent over backwards with the amount of character slots at the start. Almost to the point it should be criminal when compared to every other game out there (even Guild Wars and their 8 slots to start with).
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdecardo View Post
You get 2 fed and 1 klingon character slot. Or three feds, just have to get past Lt 6 and get the accolade. Early Lifers get 4 fed 1 klingon or (5 slots depending on if you want to make a klingon at Lt 6). Thats at the start. Then you can buy slots from the C-Store. You really are bent over backwards with the amount of character slots at the start. Almost to the point it should be criminal when compared to every other game out there (even Guild Wars and their 8 slots to start with).
So you can't put a Klingon in either of the first two slots, even after you unlock them?
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-26-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galtrovan View Post
Hover you mouse over the "create new character" button. The tool-tip will tell you how many more slots you have available.
Thanks so much, that's exactly what I was looking for!