Lt. Commander
Greetings Warriors

I'm forming a fleet that is interested in PVP gouping in GMT evening time - to me that means from 8PM to midnight UK time.

I'm a mature gamer who wants to team up with others to get into more PVP, and reliable PVP. I'm currently about to hit Commander so the fleet will be open to all ranks and grades as a matter of course.

If you play in the evening time slot, and are looking for a no frills fleet, then drop me a line here or in game. Getting in early will give you more say over how the fleet operates - it still needs a name for instance.

Synon@robingbrown
Lt. Commander
# 2 hey
04-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Hi

I'm interested in a pvp fleet for my tactical officer that is also currently in the commander bracket. I'm playing GMT but work shifts so not always on 8pm till midnight during the week but I am on often over the weekend and mostly between those times Fri and Sat.

My tac guy is wildblade@slaternx01, throw me an invite when I'm online

I'm also classed as a mature gamer I think, 31 here from the UK :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Good luck in forming a fleet guys. If you would like TKO has set up an Alliance Vent you can use. We will set up your own channels and give you Admin rights to your channels. There are also "common" channels so players from all the fleets can interact when things slow down in your home fleets channel.

KDF Rules are
  • No recruiting from other KDF fleets
  • No disrespecting other members
  • If your a "drama" fleet keep it within your own channels

Here is more about it.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=144036
Lt. Commander
# 4 Welcome to join us
04-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the United Imperial Armada, My name is Draco Malistaire I am the Chancellor of the United Imperial Armada. We are a New fleet (1 Mth).

We are looking for players that like to do PVP, PVE, Fleet v Fleet and instances. We're a friendly and mature fleet looking to grow our fleet. We also have a ventrillo voice server.

To apply and to get Ventrillo info please go to our website at UNITED IMPERIAL ARMADA.

When you register please use @ handle so we can add you in game

" Today is a Good Day to Die "