Lt. Commander
# 1 Target system is very poor.
04-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Cryptic, this is for both pve and pvp. You need to give us a system that works which allows us to decide what we target. Give us a on/off button that lets us decide if we want to target a ship or mines/fighters.

You would think when a Captian wants to target only ships that his Tact officer would know the diff between a ship and mine/fighters. If his tact officer does not he needs to be given a can't fix stupid pill and fired.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-26-2010, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlander View Post
Cryptic, this is for both pve and pvp. You need to give us a system that works which allows us to decide what we target. Give us a on/off button that lets us decide if we want to target a ship or mines/fighters.

You would think when a Captian wants to target only ships that his Tact officer would know the diff between a ship and mine/fighters. If his tact officer does not he needs to be given a can't fix stupid pill and fired.

I dont mind taking the time to scrape my screen around and back and over there to track a target in PvE. In 3 second PvP it means you dont get to annoy the Klink with a VM before they mow you down though.