Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 khitimord accord bug
04-24-2010, 04:57 PM
We are five people who has take a long time to reach the final part of the ground step of khitomer now we defeat all the minions excep one that we cant attack, tha is no the first time that stf gets bug in one of his ground steps, and we are tired still waiting and answer from a GM
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-26-2010, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutjens
We are five people who has take a long time to reach the final part of the ground step of khitomer now we defeat all the minions excep one that we cant attack, tha is no the first time that stf gets bug in one of his ground steps, and we are tired still waiting and answer from a GM
If you dont get bug on console room, you get bugged here.. ¿why before they put the new STF dont fix this one? Its been what? ¿ more or less two weeks now that KA its bugged? Still, no fix.. and its the only new thing a lot of ppl can do...
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-26-2010, 10:43 AM
Here its a screen of the drone that BUG us: http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6...0042501371.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-27-2010, 06:13 AM
Can I ask - what are you expecting a GM response for?

If you are expecting a GM to clear the mission for you or mark it completed they cannot/will not do that.

In my experience (and the experience of several others who have had bugs in KA or The Cure) the ticket will be re-filed as a bug report and no GM will contact you.

There is a policy that GMs will not force complete bugged mission for you. You will have to do the mission again, I'm afraid.

Apparently the STFs do not include the required tools that the GMs need to be able to help with bugged missions.

Its a big complaint of mine too