Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet
04-02-2010, 03:49 AM
Hey all. Im looking for a klingon fleet to join. Currently Ive got a fed RA5 who doesnt belong to a fleet as whilst playing as a fed i didnt feel it necessary to join one however I feel playing as a klingon it would add to the game. Im currently focusing on my klingon office who is currently at commander level and at the moment im doing mostly defense missions as they offer the most points however im doing the odd pvp. When i get to BG then im looking to focus my efforts on the carrier or battle cruiser equivalent. I can play most nights between 8 and 12 (uk time) and most weekends. Got teamspeak but dont use vent. Any recommendations ?
Lt. Commander
# 2 Welcome to join us
04-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Welcome to the United Imperial Armada, My name is Draco Malistaire I am the Chancellor of the United Imperial Armada. We are a New fleet (1 Mth).

We are looking for players that like to do PVP, PVE, Fleet v Fleet and instances. We're a friendly and mature fleet looking to grow our fleet. We also have a ventrillo voice server.

To apply and to get Ventrillo info please go to our website at UNITED IMPERIAL ARMADA.

When you register please use @ handle so we can add you in game

" Today is a Good Day to Die "
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-27-2010, 07:15 AM
Hey Andrew,

if you are still looking for a fleet/house to join, may I suggest The House of Hammerfist, the Klingon faction of the Hammerfist Clan.

We are a multi gaming community with a very active forum. Our STO community is dual faction though we are looking to strengthen our KDF faction.

We are an 18+ only, mature gaming guild, and we cater to the casual gamer, though we do have hardcore gamers as well.

I'm not into copy and pasting cookie-cutter descriptions into every thread because I think our guild speaks for itself.

If you're interested, feel free to check us out and see if it is the right place for you www.hammerfistclan.com/forum

Hope to see you there!