Lt. Commander
OK I really enjoy pvp, at least most of the time but what I really really hate is when half way through a match after I die I am spawned inside the freaking starbase.

This is one bug they really need to fix.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-27-2010, 10:26 AM
Yeah that bug sucks I have even had people from the other team come over to try to kill me or me try to self destruct myself to get outta there. Needless to say it did not work lol.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-27-2010, 04:04 PM
By the end of our last Captain level Capture and Hold run 3 of the Feds members were stuck in that star base. I know there is a lot to do but you would think that game breaking things like this would be on the top of the priority pile.

But at least we can wear off duty uniforms or some such nonsense.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-27-2010, 09:08 PM
yeaah this one is a real game braker. was winning today against the klingons when i died and spawed inside the starbase. i got the company of three more of my team. all of a sudden klinks go in chat asking why we all of a sudden losing this bad. (couple were even flaming us for being on the losing side al of a sudden, some even brushed themselves on the chest for it.) they went silent after they learned half our team was stuck in the base.

this realy needs to be fixed.