Lt. Commander
# 1 {WAVES} Night all!
04-28-2010, 12:42 AM
Night Capulet....Night Flasherman....Night Corban....Night Platypus...Night Hazard.....Night Woeb....Night Tessa....Night the Person I am Stalking.....Night Deavon......Night Whoever Feels Like Stalking Me (Call me I will wait for you by the pay phone oh and send me a PM if you want my Home Address and my place of work and the hours I am there. ).....Night Chat....Night LilRaveGirl.....Night Jshign,,,,Night Teacher Guy....Night Tessa.....Night Locutus....Night Vrano....Night Ravenstien,,,,,Night Hairymanback.....Night Onisius....Night Eberk Dankil....Night P.R.O.P.H.E.T.....Night Obsidian Phoenix....Night Mercerys Mercenary....Night Brainasium.....Night febostaf...Night President Shinzon....Night 10 Forward Lurkers....Night rwl1919....Night MycroftHolmes Congratulate the Wife on her citizenship for me....Night Sural_Argonus....Night Captain_Revo....Night Kirkfat....Night EricaJoanne where ever you are.

Night to anyone else I missed I know there are a few. Sorry but I am getting to sleepy.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-28-2010, 12:44 AM
Mornin'

Well, it is in jolly old England....
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-28-2010, 12:45 AM
Night person who misspelled my name. Don't worry, everyone does. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-28-2010, 12:56 AM