Lt. Commander
I was think that it can takle quite awhile to earn enough credit to beable to buy items that improve your personel and your ship.

Do you think it would be good if you can use your ship for trading runs back and for between system making money. this wont improve your rack but will get you the extra money for improvements.

Before you say this is not what the federation is neither is war, so this game is flexable.

Do you think they will make ferengi campains like fed and klingon? also would like to beable to play the borg.

I read somewhere that they will be giving us transwarp abities to get to other systems faster not just to earth. I think it would be great if they were to add the delta quadrant in so you can vist places and races that voyager meet and also meet new ones, and with a new quadrant to explore you could get new and different equipment, ships, crew etc

do you think they should give you the option to create your on missions etc?

Let me know what you think of my ideas and let me know what yours are

Lee
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-28-2010, 04:15 AM
i would enjoy the chance to trade items between system to make money. if they ever do a ferengi faction this would have to be a must

i am 100% opposed to a borg faction. they have no sense of individuality. i dont want borg emotes, or borg shops, or being promoted in rank. not to mention there is no customization in their ships, its just does not work on any level. keep them as pve bad guys, dont weaken them even further by allowing people to play one

they have talked about opening up the delta quadrant, and i suspect they will. it would be fun to see some new races and ones from voyager, but its a long way off

again this is an issue they have talked about and like the idea off. again i suspect we will see something down the line. personally i have some reservations about it but if its done well then it could be a very important addition to the game and add months if not years of game play from people creating their own stories
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leea123 View Post
I read somewhere that they will be giving us transwarp abities to get to other systems faster not just to earth.
I would be nice to be able to set your 'home' for transwarp. One of the Starbases, but not to random locations. I like the sense of size I get travelling to missions, and really, even the furthest point on the map is only what.. about a 10 minute flight from Sol. So it's not that big of a deal to have to fly out somewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-28-2010, 04:47 AM
The ability to make money via a market economy trading system would be one of the few things that would convince me to saty. However I doubt it can ever happen as it runs counter to the exchange. Or it does in my mind.
I'd like to be able to purchase items and then craft gear with those items ( based upon some kind of schematic drops that would teach your engineering team how to make an item with materials ) and then on a starbase have the ability to rent a 'booth' or shop front with holographic storekeeper who trades on your behalf for, let's say the 24 hours that you rent the stall for. You would also be able to trade all your drops here but all your customers are real people, keeping the items in game rather than dumping them into the oblivion of the AI.
There could also be an 'offer' system in place so that if someone was interested in your item but disliked your price, if you were online they might make an offer to you in game but via your shop.
Again, not of this can ever come to pass because it just negates the exchange. But it would suit me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-28-2010, 04:52 AM
** Pauls idea has been commented here **

what is my idea to improve the game ?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-28-2010, 05:44 AM
I also want the option to beable to use holo decks, so you can play different mission and can be used to train up your personal but at a much slower level.

there are so many different possiblities, you could have a selection of optuion

for example

I want to be on bajor
durting cardassian occupation
in resistance

I think it would be cool

what about you?
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-28-2010, 06:16 AM
i want to be a undine .. that looks liek the battle leader npc

<<----------

i then wanna gather ma undine minions so we can raid Dozanna Station.