Lt. Commander
Today was an interesting day for me in PvP. I have been PvPing a ton since day one and on many occasions, no matter which character I am playing on, have been accused of hacking, exploiting, cheating, you name it. I have been called every name in the book and even had a few names made up for me that are not in the book. Started a new Klingon that I made for two purposes, ground PvP and the STF's. Most of the information about today's event can be found in THIS THREAD and the specifics are all there.

The person who claimed I was Exploiting said they use these forums and claimed a nerf is coming. Said I was exploiting this, cheating that, blah blah blah... So just to show you (And you know who you are if you are reading this...) that I am indeed not cheating, exploiting or whatever...I made a video of my *very next* ground PvP match. You will have a chance to see my build, how I am equipped and how I am skilled in my skill tree. And last but not least, you will see how I play, my play style, my tactics through my eyes and you will know that I simply out class you. But most of all, you will see that I am *not* exploiting.

Apologies to those shown in the video whom I PvPed against, none of you are being targeted as the person who sent me the hate tells, you were very honorable opponents. The Video can be found here... Not Exploiting, You're Just Out Classed.

Now you know. Improve your ground PvP game and give me hell some day, like other good PvPers out there.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-27-2010, 06:52 PM
people throw around exploiting likes it actually means something anymore. (and like candy).

Don't let it get to you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-27-2010, 08:01 PM
People still use ground PVP?

And if it is ground PVP..of course your Exploting.. it's what you should be doing.. That's what that little orange Ring means when you 1 shot and disintegrate some one.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-27-2010, 09:01 PM
when people calling me names its always nice, like matchwinner or awesome player or stuff like that. ive actualy never been acused of cheating or explointing
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-27-2010, 09:04 PM
I've yet to come up against anyone in PvP, space or ground, whom is doing so incredibly well that I would even remotely consider them to be exploiting or cheating.

Sure, there are good and bad PvPers, but I've played more than enough multiplayer online team based games (like the Battlefield series) to be able to recognize actual exploiting and cheating when I see it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-27-2010, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
people throw around exploiting likes it actually means something anymore.
Its like hacking in Counter Strike... who doesn't use 'sploits?
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-28-2010, 12:06 AM
For those who can't win, there is always Hax (Haxomgwtflol) Could this be a solution for you?

Gave me a good laugh.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-28-2010, 08:59 AM
Just seeing you having all those consumables made me happy.