> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Well, if this is a unified suggestion list, let me add the following:
1. Racial Ships. I know you have heard it all before, but lets have some Gorn, Nausican, and Orion ships to fly.
2. More melee weapons. Bathlets are nice, but how about the cool Klingon Dagger? As Gorn I would love to see a sharp stone knife (I know, straight out of Arena.) I would also love if there was a way to give Player Gorn the ability to tear up things and throw them like the NPC Gorn can do. That rocked.
3. More clothing options. Again, a common one, but I want more Gorn-ish clothing.
4. Klingon Ranks. I saw this suggested somewhere else, but howable using Klingon rank designations instead on Lt., Lt. Cmdr, etc.
5. More territory and spread out the Star Clusters. Why not put some start clusters in other areas? Maybe open up some more boarder sectors to Klingon travel. And another Klingon sector to the south. Having all the three star clusters all right along the south edge kind of seems silly.
6. Other Homeworlds. Where is the Gorn homeworld? Nausica? Orion? Add some "recrational" and "Starbase" planets around.
Our beloved Klingon faction definitely needs some attention in all areas.
I'd love to see more of the D7 "style" ships, and even though I do like BoP & Raptor style ships I am burnt out with looking at them. Some greater variation on par with the Fed side would be heavenly. I could envision a TOS style D7 derivative Battleship - something larger, meaner and nastier for higher ranks. I'm personally not a fan of the Vor'Cha, Negh'Var, or Vo'Quv styles at all.
This is pic I googled is just an example of what I mean [ LINK ]
I know content changes have to be approved by the license holder and cannot infringe on other works however there are a ton of "D7 like" ship designs that could be borrowed from to create new ships similar to TOS without violating IP. Again I know all this takes time and won't happen in the near future but I wanted to put it on the table.
Just some ideas to consider along with a thank you to the devs for what they have done.... and a request for "more of everything please"!!
1. More character customization: more everything; off duty clothing, Mirror Universe uniforms; more playable species - Lyrans are already listed; females for all species. C-store playable species are acceptable.
2. More ship customization: on the order of what is available to the Federation; Gorn, Nausie and Orion ships; science ships from at least 1 of the faction species.
3. Approx 100 PvE episodic missions.
4. Prior to the delivery of aforementioned PvE missions, meaningful, enjoyable, state of the art faction unique PvP (if we're the "PvP faction" we should have some good PvP, dammit).
5. Additional content equal in value to any additional Federation faction content (PvP, PvE or customization) AT THE SAME TIME THE FEDERATION RECEIVES THEIRS (i.e. Klingons should get Mirror Universe Uniforms the same day Federation gets them).
IMOHPO, I couldn't care less about more uniform options for the Klingons.
More playable species, maybe, can live without it, but it might be cool.
I do feel there should be more variation in ship designs. I find it hard to believe Klingons had only the handful of ship classes they list. They are an Empire that controls a significant amount of space. They would have had to develop specialty ships same as any other.
And definitly more Klingon missions, some of those storyline ones like the Feds have would be cool.
And I have always felt it should be fair for Klingons to be able to recieve mission end rewards and have the same access to the crafting as the Federation players.
Having some additional PvP maps would help the humdrum of the "same old, same old" ones day after day.
I care a lot less about emotes, off duty clothing and other such eye candy as I do how the game plays, missions that are challenging and rewarding and being able to truly explore what it would be like being a Klingon, not just a PvP Bot so I can listen to accusations or insults, depending on if you win or lose.
As I've posted before...Not everyone wants to be Captain Kirk/Picard/Janeway.
Some follow a different path. Obviously more than they expected.
There is a lot that can be done, here is my personal priority list:
1) A PVE story line mission content
2) More clothing customization, especially in the style of the Klingon allied races
3) More PVP maps with mission objectives (not really Klingon only, but certainly also eventaully needed)
4) More ship customization
I appreciate the efford to make this Thread, but Crytic ignored the last 3 Threads like that, it wont work out diffrent here.
The answer is not to remain silent, though, complacency can be as bad as collaborating.
If they ignore us, we say it again, and again and again. And we keep saying it until they address the requests and concerns. If we do not, we are only facilitating the aspects of the game that we do not like or want changed.