Lt. Commander
# 61
04-29-2010, 02:19 AM
Borg are boring. Whoever wants them should stand up, admit it, then wat for Capulet to mallet them for having stupid thoughts.
Lt. Commander
# 62
04-29-2010, 03:44 AM
i would hate a borg faction

maybe if they were liberated borg i could understand it but not the collective. they are basically mindless drones and you cant play them. it would kill immersion. they have no scocial structure, they dont go to shops to spend points, or level up or visit social areas. its all wrong

not to mention borg ships should be ten times stronger than a starfleet ship. it would make pvp stupid as well

like i said maybe, maybe if its liberated borg with their own ships (not cubes) i could understand it but even then im no fan
Lt. Commander
# 63 Zinc Read This Post Please!
04-29-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderSoka View Post
Hello im Soka and im a Borg-aholic and i make this "thread" what ever that means to ask the great STO public if they think a borg faction would be good or bad for STO and why they think it would work
I will say this I do like the idea of a Borg faction, I would like one, but I am not sold on it until I hear how ZINC presents his vision of a Borg faction, at that point I would give it an up or down vote.