Lt. Commander
# 1 Space Battles
04-29-2010, 12:07 PM
here is a idea when your in a space battle in pvp you should be able to disable the players ship then dock with it and send bording partys over to the players ship and have battles there the winner can get drops of even ranking in the fleet or faction they fight for or even get to claim the oplayers ship as a trophy or even a picture of the ship or name of it on the hull of there ship showing there kills like they use to do in world war to to the fighter air craft
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-29-2010, 01:58 PM
In some of the old Star Trek games, you could beam boarding parties when shields dropped to do damage, and capture the ship if you got enough boarding parties beamed across. I think that would be a sweet addition. I'd have me a pimped out Fed star cruiser just to show Feds it's time to hate the team of playas and not the faction

Maybe they should scrap the boarding party as it is now and make a queued power to beam troops for when shields drop, and give one an option to have 1st officer pilot the ship in battle as you can pillage the boarded ship - fight your way to the engine room, or the option to defend your engine room when boarded. But that would have to be a different PvP forum - almost 1 v 1.

Right now I'm hoping they make a real faction of the Roms, and not just another PvP race/faction like the KDF, and maybe drop that allegiance BS in Gamma.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCatoKnot View Post
In some of the old Star Trek games, you could beam boarding parties when shields dropped to do damage, and capture the ship if you got enough boarding parties beamed across.
True.. In SFC ( Starfleet Command ) you could do that