Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Weapons "offline"
04-30-2010, 05:30 AM
Last night I was doing explore missions in the B'Tran cluster to try out the new difficulties, and I had a weapons issue that made it even more difficult...

I would have weapons that randomly would cease to fire. Once it was my tetryon weapons (I have a dual beam bank and a rear array), which caused me to die to the final ship in the mission; and the second time, ALL my forward beams (Dual Tetryon Beam bank and 2 phaser beam arrays) went out. The time I died, it knocked my weapons all back into firing mode. The second time (when all my fore banks went out), I managed to win anyways, and then zoned out and had to log off, so I didn't get to see if zoning helped or not.

The weapon-related abilities I was using are as follows: EP to weapons 1, Beam overload 1, HY Torps 2, EPS Power Transfer (or whatever the exact name is for the eng ability... its too early in the morning atm), and Aceton Field 3. And I was popping EP and Overload a LOT.

Any solutions? Or is this something known that I'm just missing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Happens to me aswell I don't think it's eps transfer As it happens on my science now to but both usebeam over load2 I think it may be that gonna test some missions with out using it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-30-2010, 10:43 AM
yup after the new update weapons are acting up...had all mine set to auto fire removed auto fire from my forward weapon arrays and now in combat some time they fire sometimes they dont and that is manuly so dont know wtf is going on...

edited
now all my weapons are not working awsome job cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-30-2010, 11:28 AM
I did some testing and found beam overload does this alot.. I'm not sure if fire at will or any of the subtargeting does it to.