Lt. Commander
# 1 One Badddd KDF Female
04-30-2010, 01:28 PM
Just want to say Thx, to the Solo KDF player who for whatever reason was deserted by her entire team in a PvP ground mission late last night. She took on 4 Feds by her self and gave us one hell of a run. We had to take her on at least 2 v1 to beat her, she was well schooled in tactics and well equiped. It was a long battle, having to kill her 40 times, but she did get 11 solo kills herself.

I do not know the rules for bailing on a fight like this, but with her staying and taking her lumps, we all recieved max pts. I would name her, but STO rules frown upon this...you know who you are, and hats off to you for being a good sport in a funky situation.

Hope to see again in a fair fight...
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-30-2010, 02:51 PM
I really appreciate when someone sticks it out even when odds are stacked against them for whatever reason. It's incredibly obnoxious when someone goes on with the mindset of just suiciding to get it over with it's a lot more fun too when the other side picks a person or two to hold off while the odds are so bad.

Good attitudes and sportsmanship ftw!
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-30-2010, 07:15 PM
I appreciate it when feds fight with honor. The forum rules about naming names only apply for negative naming and shaming don't they? Giving someone props shouldn't cause an infraction IMO.