Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-30-2010, 03:51 AM
My questions about the character policy were ignored yet again - the ones I asked in my original tickets. "End of", you smarmy little &$$%.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-30-2010, 08:09 AM
you want a reply and yet you bilittle a person responding to you? shows respect there.../not

policies are open to ones interpretation of wording and the like.
"pets" as the one you insutled pointed out to you are ususlly referred to as anything other then your main toon that has some attachment to your toon. and if you read the GM post, he does mention this and answers your question.

simply put - if you have an issue, create a ticket, then allow the staff to make a decision based on your ticket and supporting evidence if any. leave it at that. if you happen to see the same offensive person/ship/toon/name/color/design/whatever, then resubmit and direct them to the original ticket (of which i am sure you would have kept the number for furutre reference) and explain you posted a ticket regarding this matter prior and see it has nto been addressed.

out of respect for you and the offending party, the GMs will not notify you of actions taken as that is none of your bees wax to be honest.

and you want to talk about ignored? ive had an ingame issue with one of my toons for well over a month...and i have yet to get an answer or reply from a dev or gm regarding the matter...so please dont spew ignored until mine gets answered.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-30-2010, 02:10 PM
I put that in quotes because that's what HE SAID TO ME try reading, why should I respect someone like that? Or you. fact that you say you read his, yet you still have an issue with what I said in reply, coupled with that you are now insulting me too leads me to say:
**(% off little man, you and your "toon"s (what kind of cretin calls their character a "toon"? do you watch childrens cartoons all day?).

As for "spewing" yeah, you really should get that looked at, I didn't even know it was possible to talk out of there.

I never asked about "actions taken" in the first place, so you can shut your mouth and fill it with all the "beeswax" you want. Preferably until you stop breathing. Who asked you for your opinion? I was talking to a GM and you see fit to butt your mess of a face in.

It's ok though, had it with this place, just a mess of obnoxious fat men who spend all their lives at computers dribbling into screens and playing troll with their only social interaction to try pad their pathetic little egos up, go cuddle your action figures or whatever I'll leave you to wallow in your own filth. I guess this is what passes for customer support.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkittin
I put that in quotes because that's what HE SAID TO ME try reading, why should I respect someone like that? Or you. fact that you say you read his, yet you still have an issue with what I said in reply, coupled with that you are now insulting me too leads me to say:
**(% off little man, you and your "toon"s (what kind of cretin calls their character a "toon"? do you watch childrens cartoons all day?).

As for "spewing" yeah, you really should get that looked at, I didn't even know it was possible to talk out of there.

I never asked about "actions taken" in the first place, so you can shut your mouth and fill it with all the "beeswax" you want. Preferably until you stop breathing. Who asked you for your opinion? I was talking to a GM and you see fit to butt your mess of a face in.

It's ok though, had it with this place, just a mess of obnoxious fat men who spend all their lives at computers dribbling into screens and playing troll with their only social interaction to try pad their pathetic little egos up, go cuddle your action figures or whatever I'll leave you to wallow in your own filth. I guess this is what passes for customer support.
omg - too funny....yur a ripe one for sure.
your binary composition did little to sway me from my post. nor did it accomplish what you may have desired.
but to each ones own....if the above kid school response made you feel superior and vilified, then by all mens consider it a victory for you.

sad.....