Lt. Commander
# 11
05-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Got another two:

1: Ground Buff's still working in space. I had my Tribble Buff's and Over-watch running while flying around in Sol.

2: From an Aid the planet mission. When you deliver supplies and get the gift box, it seems to automatically equip something from your inventory to your tray. In this case when I received the item I got some small Hypo equipped, while aboard my ship.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-01-2010, 01:29 AM
Just want to say, I am liking what I am reading here. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to renew my subscription since I decided to give STO a break and went back to LotRO. As well, my health has been real poor so I have little time to even play LotRO while having to practically remain a vegetable in bed due to the pain and my medications making me loopy. Hopefully within the next month or two I'll be able to get back into STO and check all this out first hand.

So, in the interim, I wanted to at least convey my appreciation for all these wonderful updates that you have done that many of us have been asking for, like Auto-fire, Difficulty Settings, Exchange tweaking, and the change to Commodity Missions.

I look forward to more changes by the time I am able to return as well. Specifically more diplomatic missions and I cannot forget to leave out the ability to allow us to turn back on Leonard Nimoy's voice over introduction to the sectors when traveling to them (or has this been implemented and I missed it?). As well, please keep some focus on Solo Playability for those of us who are not able to, for various reasons, join groups that often.

Please keep up the great work. I hope you continue to on your current path, indeed!

Edit: Also, what is that strange blue nebula/cloud thing hovering outside earth spacedock?
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-01-2010, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Zebular

Edit: Also, what is that strange blue nebula/cloud thing hovering outside earth spacedock?
the gateway to the captains table social area
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-01-2010, 03:35 AM
Ship wobble - ships wobble instead of standing still , very anoying.

Ship Editting - cant zoom in close enough , this is anoying too and i edit my ship alot lol

No C-Store Ship - the Excellsior isnt there
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-01-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Here are the incoming fixes[*]PVP missions were not completing properly. We've identified what went wrong and have confirmed that PVP matches and missions are completing properly now.
Err, nope. It wasn't fixed last night nor again tonight. It takes at least 5-6 matches before Calhoun/Icheb recognize 3. I am hopeful tonight's maintenance fixes this.

Although there was some speculation as to the cause, I've seen no discernible pattern to why some matches aren't counted. It doesn't seem to matter if you win or lose the match, if you fight FvK or FvF, or if you join Any Game or New Game only; some just aren't counted. :/
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-01-2010, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarlo
Since the patch when I target a captain and bring up their information there are some fields missing.

Race
Ship Name
Fleet
and Biographies
etc...

That happening with anyone else?
i noticed that. in pvp i like to check what people ship class is from a distance and its just says ()
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-01-2010, 06:08 AM
I've suffered nearly everything mentioned on this thread:

Ground buff applying in space (in my case a tribble buff). Bugged: 842603
Scan effect going sideways (I thought it was just scanning in the direction of the anomaly, since I tend to over-fly them)
Missing field information for other ship captains when checking their "info"

And I have to say, the ship zoom limits in the shipyard is ridiculously annoying! When I'm modifying my Galaxy class its not too bad (you know, cause it's huge), but when I'm trying to mess with my Defiant class, I can't see a darn thing (cause it's tiny). That zoom limit needs to be turned off. So what if there's some clipping, We need to be able to see what windows are going on and other details. It's impossible to work with at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-01-2010, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrNightfire
Difficulty slider is missing a Easy option, this is a problem because its not a slider, just a Difficulty Increaser.
Do you really think that the game needs and easer mode than normal? I found the regular difficulty (before 1.1) almost mindnumbingly easy at times. I love the new difficulty slider! My B'Tran Exploration mission dailies are actually exciting now! I actually DIED ONCE while doin them on elite. For me that kind of a challenge is awesome
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-01-2010, 10:45 AM
One annoying change that I noticed:

On explore missions (and I assume others, as well), when you first enter a system and the camera swings around before you actually can move, it sometimes leaves the camera angle FACING your ship (as opposed to the way it used to leave the camera angle BEHIND your ship).

This might not sound like much of a bug, but on the explore missions that start with an enemy encounter immediately after your bridge officer gives you the mission details, it can be pretty annoying to have to manually move your camera around to face/find the enemy who, of course, has been blasting you.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-01-2010, 11:47 AM
From the release notes:

Quote:
We've increased the chances that you'll find more "Aid the Planet" missions in Star Clusters. It is still random and rare, but previously after completing one, there was a cooldown timer before you could get another one, and that timer has been reduced.
Don't care, still leaving the system without doing them. I hate these missions, but good work on the rest of the fixes!