Lt. Commander
# 1 Server problems
05-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Im just wondering if its me but how many time do you get the server not responding and then have to logo in again?

Some time it like evry few mins other times hours will go by without any problems. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

is ther a way to correct it? I though it would have be corrected this morning when they shut it down for repaires.

Im quite P**ted as I had almost finished a mission and when i loged I had to leave the sector when I went back in had a start all over again and guess what it kicked me out again, that when I thought I would write this rant.....

So is it just me or is everyone having this problem?

Lee
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-01-2010, 01:43 PM
It's happened to me once today, perhaps twice in the last week. Does not happen a lot. The only way to correct it is to log back in. At the point you see the message you are already logged out because your connection dropped.

lost connections are not necessarily anything to do with Cryptic's server farm, if it were, we'd all suffer it together. Dropped connections are more likely to do with your ISP or an ISP in the connection route having an issue.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-01-2010, 02:21 PM
i get sever not responding once or twice a day but it never really affects me. it just slows the load screen down for a few seconds then everything is normal
never once kicked me