Lt. Commander
# 21
05-01-2010, 04:46 PM
Some MMOs that Ravenstein would like to see...

My-Hime/My-Otome MMO - Magical Girls with superpowers and summonable monsters that fight each other and giant monsters called Orphans and Slaves. Make a magical girl with choices of elemental, combat, summoning, and weapon abilities

Harry Potter MMO - The world of Harry Potter with Hogwarts and beyond. Make a wizard, join a house, fight the minions of Voldemort and other magical villains.

Persona Online - Make a student that has latent Persona powers. During the day you go to school, hang out with friends, build S. Links. Then at night you and your friends fight Shadows and save the world.

Hitchhiker's Guide Online - Make a hitchhiker armed with a bunch of skills you have somehow picked up on your travels. Bum around the Galaxy. Accidentally save it on the way. Don't forget your towel.

Bleach Online - Make a Shinigami, Vizard, Quincy, or Human. Level up your various abilities and have epic battles. Take on Hollows, Arrencar, and rogue Shinigami. BANKAI!
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-01-2010, 04:47 PM
hehe Do I even need to say :p

but i Would like to see an Aliens Vs Predator MMO
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post

My-Hime/My-Otome MMO - Magical Girls with superpowers and summonable monsters that fight each other and giant monsters called Orphans and Slaves. Make a magical girl with choices of elemental, combat, summoning, and weapon abilities

Harry Potter MMO - The world of Harry Potter with Hogwarts and beyond. Make a wizard, join a house, fight the minions of Voldemort and other magical villains.

Persona Online - Make a student that has latent Persona powers. During the day you go to school, hang out with friends, build S. Links. Then at night you and your friends fight Shadows and save the world.

Hitchhiker's Guide Online - Make a hitchhiker armed with a bunch of skills you have somehow picked up on your travels. Bum around the Galaxy. Accidentally save it on the way. Don't forget your towel.

Bleach Online - Make a Shinigami, Vizard, Quincy, or Human. Level up your various abilities and have epic battles. Take on Hollows, Arrencar, and rogue Shinigami. BANKAI!
Those sound a lot of fun
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
hehe Do I even need to say :p

but i Would like to see an Aliens Vs Predator MMO
Your my fav person from now on. Your the official Locutus's Awsome Person
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Hitchhiker's Guide Online - Make a hitchhiker armed with a bunch of skills you have somehow picked up on your travels. Bum around the Galaxy. Accidentally save it on the way. Don't forget your towel.!
I would like to see that.
I'm not really interested too much in many Star Wars games, except for Lego Star Wars, which is still pretty epic. :p
I would certainly like to see Spore be turned into an MMO, or at least make the online capabilities a bit more than just the ingame Sporepedia.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:

Of ANYTHING for someone to say; I never expected something like THIS to be posted on a non-anime related forum

But.... if there is a demand for any of those, then why not?
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-01-2010, 07:06 PM
I'll probably give SWTOR a shot, but from what I have been reading on their forums it doesn't reallly sound like the game for me.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-02-2010, 12:51 AM
i always wanted a discworld mmo for the plain stupidity of it
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckTrek
I'll probably give SWTOR a shot, but from what I have been reading on their forums it doesn't really sound like the game for me.
Unless it was posted by a mod, believe nothing on the tOR forums as they are a cesspit of speculation and out right blinkered "It has to be done this way" thinking. we still have almost no idea how the game will play.

They were fun at first, but mostly they are literally filled with peoples unfounded opinion.