Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
HI

just wanted to ask if its possible to have the one piece dresses?

They seem to be only seen in the early seasons of The Next Generation, i've seen its used by both gendars but looks best on female crewe.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-01-2010, 07:45 AM
*Prepares to give a really incomplete answer*

They are definitely available, but I don't remember off-hand if they're a pre-order unlock or random reward for some other fancy status.

If I were currently able to load the game (I'm busy using my processing power to copy home videos) I would investigate further for you. In the meantime, just be aware that yes, some people do possess the ability to use relatively early TNG uniforms (though perhaps not season 1 or 2--definitely seasons 3-7).
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evhelm View Post
*Prepares to give a really incomplete answer*

They are definitely available, but I don't remember off-hand if they're a pre-order unlock or random reward for some other fancy status.

If I were currently able to load the game (I'm busy using my processing power to copy home videos) I would investigate further for you. In the meantime, just be aware that yes, some people do possess the ability to use relatively early TNG uniforms (though perhaps not season 1 or 2--definitely seasons 3-7).
I think he means the dress the female (and male ) background chracters wore in the first and second season of TNG.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Troi was wearing one during Encounter At Farpoint, too. And if I remember correctly, they were only worn during Season One, and there's a reason they didn't make it the cut for the next season. Because they were ugly as sin.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-02-2010, 04:55 PM
So far the only one piece dresses are the redone TOS ones. Those are excellent. I would imagine that eventually the TNG ones will be added.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCSlyman View Post
Because they were ugly as sin.
Especially on guys. Maybe ok on a decent looking woman. Whoever had the idea to cast Marina Sirtis as "eye candy" was obviously drunk or stoned.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrasil
Especially on guys. Maybe ok on a decent looking woman. Whoever had the idea to cast Marina Sirtis as "eye candy" was obviously drunk or stoned.
I'll agree with you through seasons 1 and 2. But after that... and especially Season 7 and on, she is a beauty.

Gates McFadden still outshines her, though. But then, I've got a thing for redheads.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Quote:
I'll agree with you through seasons 1 and 2. But after that... and especially Season 7 and on, she is a beauty.

Seriously? Her accent was kinda hot, but ech on the rest.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrasil

Seriously? Her accent was kinda hot, but ech on the rest.
Well, to me, there was a certain quality in her look. Especially when they got her out of the skimpy body suits (they really didn't flatter her at all). But yeah, I just found her a very attractive woman.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-03-2010, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Well, to me, there was a certain quality in her look. Especially when they got her out of the skimpy body suits (they really didn't flatter her at all). But yeah, I just found her a very attractive woman.
suum cuique