Lt. Commander
# 71
05-01-2010, 10:27 PM
poop

poop
Lt. Commander
# 72
05-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Tricorders do OCCASIONALLY work for Klingons. Tricorders are designed to point to things that you can interact with (i.e. press F near.) They do NOT detect things that you are suppose to shoot. So if you are hunting Tribbles, the Tricorder is useless. However, if you have to poison a water supply, it will point you to that.

Something to keep in mind.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 73
05-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadersson View Post
Tricorders do OCCASIONALLY work for Klingons. Tricorders are designed to point to things that you can interact with (i.e. press F near.) They do NOT detect things that you are suppose to shoot. So if you are hunting Tribbles, the Tricorder is useless. However, if you have to poison a water supply, it will point you to that.

Thanks,
Duncan
ok the tribbles were a bad example. but say you are supposed to deactivate a certain number of whatever....shouldn't the tricorder tell you where to go? the feds does. mine doesn't. mine has never worked.
Lt. Commander
# 74
05-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadersson View Post

Ummm, well maybe they SHOULD detect ALL mission objectives?? I do not think that's I've seen a Star trek episode or movie where an away team could not scan an object because it was able to be destroyed. Mission objective objects don't even blink to stand out from the terrain.

What about in space, when you have to destroy derelict ships? Why don't they show on the mini map? Why cant i find them with a scanner? All these stupid little BUGS ( yes, they ARE bugs. I don't care what Dev says "it's not a bug, it's a feature!) make for an extra crappy game play experience.

Now Craptic is talking about adding another faction... Hey, how about you fix the 2nd faction before you heap another helping of garbage on us with a 3rd faction?
Lt. Commander
# 75
05-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthar View Post
Ummm, well maybe they SHOULD detect ALL mission objectives?? I do not think that's I've seen a Star trek episode or movie where an away team could not scan an object because it was able to be destroyed. Mission objective objects don't even blink to stand out from the terrain.

What about in space, when you have to destroy derelict ships? Why don't they show on the mini map? Why cant i find them with a scanner? All these stupid little BUGS ( yes, they ARE bugs. I don't care what Dev says "it's not a bug, it's a feature!) make for an extra crappy game play experience.

Now Craptic is talking about adding another faction... Hey, how about you fix the 2nd faction before you heap another helping of garbage on us with a 3rd faction?
seriously dude. i mean some of the ground missions on klingon side-----i.e. the ones where you have to kill 5 squads of somebody----sometimes they spawn ON TOP of the buildings. and I mean WAAAAYYYY up top. you can't shoot them unless you have boba fetts jet pack and this is star trek not the old republic.