Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 Star Fleet Cloak
05-03-2010, 09:40 PM
One thing has been bugging me over the past week. I went back and started watching all the Temporal Displacement eps of Star Trek TNG, and Voyager. Through the course of events we see that Star Fleet has cloaking technology, in the episode End Game, the year is 2404, when Admiral Janeway takes a Delta Flyer class shuttle back in time to send Voyager home early. Seven then mentions that the shuttle has stealth technology, and in one of the final scenes we see the craft decloak outside of unimatrix 1. In All Good Things, we see that a cloak is common technology, as the Enterprise D (Which should have been destroyed, ahh... time paradoxes), which is set in 2396. There are also other time in the Star Trek Timeline where we see the Federation in possession of their own cloak. With the destruction of the Romulan Empire, the Treaty of Algeron is nullified. It seems like this piece of Star Trek History is missing from the game (as well as the Delta flyer class shuttle), I know that this will give the Federation more power, but it is canon.