Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainQuirk View Post
Would something like what I have in this list be of interest to you as a RA?
Yes.

Nice job.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
Great list, but I feel people are so Stockholmed that we'd be happy if there were new game mechanics that didn't involve spending real money.
Where did I suggest spending real money?
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-05-2010, 01:32 PM
very true....hope cryptic listens to the players and let us get it other ways. sorry but with the way the game is right now,i would not want to tell my friends to join becouse it needs lots of work still.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I think Cryptic is assuming those who haven't played the game yet are not the ones who will reach RA5 in two weeks. They'll be weekend warriors who don't mind taking their time. Cryptic would be releasing content faster than they could complete it.

As for Galaxy 5, I would love for it too to become a Vet reward as well. Recruit 5 people, get it now. Play for 250 days, get it then.

LIKE ME!!! ^_^ except i'm more of an "after-work" warrior =/ i'm still only a just hitting captian when i get off work today though o.o; and i've been playing for over a month now

personally i'd totally refer my friends to the game i like the game for how it plays and even if there is a lack of content we can all just sit around the bridge giggling about stuff while we wait for the next pvp match to start
friends aren't about getting to RA as quickly as possible, it's about just having fun and not worrying about how fast you get to RA and in most cases it's actually anti-lvling, which would you rather do, get to RA, or hang out with your best friend on the bridge and talk about that girl who works at the front desk, or that awesome dress at the clothing store, or w/e you do with your friend
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-05-2010, 01:36 PM
I agree. It was a bad idea to make any of these rewards specific to recruiting. Cryptic agreed with that 5 years ago when they did the same thing with the Valentine wreath and sandals costume pieces. And they swore they would never make such a mistake again. And what do they do? Make the same mistake again. Maybe it's because they have new idjots in charge of the marketing department now and none of them knew about or got the message from the backlash on the CoH boards way back when. You would think Jack might speak up though.

I'm not recruiting anyone! I'll keep playing but I'm fragging done sticking up for Cryptic. I am beginning to see what the "haters" saw three months ago. This isn't the same company I had faith in for the last six years. They've changed... and not for the batter.

You're losing your fans Cryptic. Fix it quickly.

Lt. Commander
# 16
05-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat84 View Post
The majority of the people who get these rewards will be purchasing the accounts themselves.
Where is your proof of this? Please link to actual data that can show this is what will happen with STO.
Lt. Commander
# 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I agree. It was a bad idea to make any of these rewards specific to recruiting. Cryptic agreed with that 5 years ago when they did the same thing with the Valentine wreath and sandals costume pieces. And they swore they would never make such a mistake again. And what do they do? Make the same mistake again. Maybe it's because they have new idjots in charge of the marketing department now and none of them knew about or got the message from the backlash on the CoH boards way back when. You would think Jack might speak up though.

I'm not recruiting anyone! I'll keep playing but I'm fragging done sticking up for Cryptic. I am beginning to see what the "haters" saw three months ago. This isn't the same company I had faith in for the last six years. They've changed... and not for the batter.

You're losing your fans Cryptic. Fix it quickly.

i has sandals and i never recruited a friend, what are you talking about! DX
also if cryptic is losing fans why are you still able to complain about the game >_> do i smell hypocracy at work here? complain about somethng but refuse to do anything about out yourself ( like say cancelling your sub until the game is more to your liking?) (yes i notice you're a lifer, my example still stands both for none-lifers aswell as lifers, you have/had 30 days to request a refund for your life, and you also had a free 30 days to play the game before having to purchase a life/sub you could have taken advantage of both of those)
Lt. Commander
# 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
if you think that why are you paying for your sub? sincei t's not going towards sto either >_>
plus it's not announced yet, unconfirmed and just rumors.....
Life Sentence. I just skipped the blue name and went straight to the ugly Borg avatar.
Lt. Commander
# 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
You think the money's going back to STO, when there's a new Cryptic game clamouring for attention?
yea and that 3rd game from what ive hurd was going to be D and D FR....but wizard pulled it and now its going to be magic the gathering...

plus how they have treated STO and CO i would never buy another game from them...they should stop the work on the 3rd and place all them devs and programers on STO and build it up.....

but i could be wrong and time will tell
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobFlowers View Post
Under the assumption that you do read the forums, you should know that the Galaxy X from "All Good Things" was something that people have wanted and asked for to be in the game.
And now it will be and there are certain requirements for you to get it. Either do the work to get it or don't.