Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1501
05-06-2010, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilaac View Post
whoa whoa.. you've managed to complete cure? we couldn't when we ran it? got to gate 3 of 4 and got stuck for 2 hours before giving up and going to infected.
Yeah rainbow boy we need to do a run with you.

I was counting on D. Fox but is off STO for a while
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1502
05-06-2010, 05:45 AM
I really need to complete The cure to so i can do the Khitomer Accord.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1503
05-06-2010, 07:11 AM
'Star Trek' star's surprise $600 million earnings

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/ar...tv-gossip.html
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1504
05-06-2010, 08:49 AM
600 million isn't really a suprise, and he made the deals years ago and obviously forgot he did so..

so, friday/saturday cure run? Me, Airwane, Droidarr, Ross as leader as hes completed the updated version? (unless Droidarr has completed it now?)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1505
05-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plimp View Post
I really need to complete The cure to so i can do the Khitomer Accord.
As do I
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1506
05-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilaac View Post
600 million isn't really a suprise, and he made the deals years ago and obviously forgot he did so..

so, friday/saturday cure run? Me, Airwane, Droidarr, Ross as leader as hes completed the updated version? (unless Droidarr has completed it now?)
Yeah sure! just hope will be done this time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1507
05-06-2010, 03:31 PM
HJ, wanna come? we might have a full team, try and get cure done? first time we'd get it done for some of us as we failed last time

probably the last time too
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1508
05-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilaac View Post
HJ, wanna come? we might have a full team, try and get cure done? first time we'd get it done for some of us as we failed last time

probably the last time too
HJ can come but I hope we can all start where we left of n not restart from the beginning
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1509
05-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Thursday nights cure run was Tigara, Deltor, Admiral Darren Wright, Ross and Firan. It was good fun and through some luck we got through the tough parts. Well election is going on now so time to see who is going to ruin us for the next 5 years.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1510
05-06-2010, 05:29 PM
i ve done the cure so if u nee i can be there almost got mordeci to adrimal hes captian now
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:08 AM.