Lt. Commander
that's my Q . are the rewarded BO's random?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Yes, the rarity is a constant based on what level you get them, but race/gender/traits will be random. For the non "alien" races, the trait selection does seem to be influenced by what they are. For example, Betazoid BO's have a higher chance to receive the Mental Discipline trait.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Though it appears that some of the earliest mission BOs are fixed. (The Tutorial Mission definitely are...) The level advancement BO rewards do appear to be random...
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Though it appears that some of the earliest mission BOs are fixed. (The Tutorial Mission definitely are...) The level advancement BO rewards do appear to be random...
Pretty sure there is some variety to the Tutorial BOs. I've gotten the same Andorian Tactical every time. Sometimes it's Torpedo Spread and sometimes it's Torpedo High Yield.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowPaint
Pretty sure there is some variety to the Tutorial BOs. I've gotten the same Andorian Tactical every time. Sometimes it's Torpedo Spread and sometimes it's Torpedo High Yield.
Are you sure about this??? I have run many a character through the Tutorial, have always chosen the Tactical Officer (a good compliment to the Engineering Borg BO) and have ALWAYS HAD TORPEDO HIGH YIELD, which is a good starting skill for farming damaged Borg Spheres and Cubes for a little extra starting allowance...
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Are you sure about this??? I have run many a character through the Tutorial, have always chosen the Tactical Officer (a good compliment to the Engineering Borg BO) and have ALWAYS HAD TORPEDO HIGH YIELD, which is a good starting skill for farming damaged Borg Spheres and Cubes for a little extra starting allowance...
Hm. Maybe I'm wrong. But, I could have sworn I got one or two with spread.