Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-07-2010, 07:17 AM
I did read, and it didn't change anything. In SWG, I can respec anytime with an increasing amount of credits from in-game relating to the number of times I respec. I don't have to spend money for C-points, and I don't have to wait to earn a ridiculously high amount of merits, and I can change my build as I want when I want. So yes I did read, and yes you're a moron so why don't you send me 15 bucks while you're at it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-07-2010, 07:25 AM
What a game strives to achieve and what it actually delivers is directly related to the tolerance of it's fanbase and what that fanbase will accept without question. In conclusion, merit this.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Ah quite yer whinin cully.

This isnt SWG, this is STO and if you don't want to fork out real cash then just have a little bit of patience.

People these days..... their all.... gimme gimme gimme and now now now.

:p
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Your argument is unclear. You also speak as if what you say has the backing of the fanbase. Now if your aguing that the merit cost is too high or that the merit cost should be replaced with credits then more power to you but do it without the bad attitude.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-07-2010, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubung View Post
Your argument is unclear. You also speak as if what you say has the backing of the fanbase. Now if your aguing that the merit cost is too high or that the merit cost should be replaced with credits then more power to you but do it without the bad attitude.
Why do you care if his attitude is "bad" in your opinion? Is Cryptic paying you? The "bad" attitude you claim from the OP is actually far more reserved and calm compared to what Cryptic really deserves.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-07-2010, 07:33 AM
Quote:
It appears he wants an SWG or WoW System where each Respec costs more but there's no limit to the number of Respecs you can make. Of course neither SWG or WoW give you automatic free Respecs simply for making the next Rank grade. Either way, though, I think the fan-base which wants to Respec weekly rather then at Rank grade is in the vast minority of players - especially considering that it's not exactly difficult to make a Rank grade in a week.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-07-2010, 07:33 AM
Word, you also get respecs as part of the veterans rewards, iirc.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salexander
Why do you care if his attitude is "bad" in your opinion? Is Cryptic paying you? The "bad" attitude you claim from the OP is actually far more reserved and calm compared to what Cryptic really deserves.
Making personal attacks such as calling someone a moron, a liar, or stupid is a violation of forum rules and subject to Infractions - as is insinuating that someone might be a paid company shill. If someone can't discuss an issue without making personal attacks they have no valid place on the forum.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salexander
Regardless of what Cryptic deserves on this forum your not allowed to name call, harass, troll, etc. Those are the rules, I was simply pointing out the attitude doesnt help his argument. I dont get where you see them paying me was from, I didnt even defend anything Cryptic has done. I actually said more power to the op for arguing they are too expensive which I agree they are.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-07-2010, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyam
I don't have to wait to earn a ridiculously high amount of merits.
If you don't have 50-60k+ by the time you hit RA5, what did you do wrong? My Captain 6 has almost 50k merits, and I'm not that far into Cardassian territory.

Oh, and I won't need a respec, so that's a crapton of merits and free respecs I won't even use.