Lt. Commander
# 71
05-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorcain
well fine then everyone saying they want the captains table and the pre order stuff and collection of items you had to get before launch of game by pre order to go into the C store......none of you get...

take the captains table away from the vet rewards...its and exclusive to lifer only....let alone the few other things us life time players will be getting.
Yeah, but... most of us never expected TCT. It was kind of like getting a one-off customized singing fish from your mom, randomly, gift wrapped, but it isn't your birthday or anything. Just a pretty wrapped gift. With a plastic singing fish in it. That only you have.

Gee thanks but... uh...

If it was functional? (had all terminals/vendors/NPC trainers and healers)

If it was accessible the way it was meant to be? (from anywhere, a door that only you can see)

Well, then I might be concerned. But honestly, its no different than the Galaxy-X to me - Thanks for this strange plastic fish that sings my full name... but... next time, please consult me on what you're planning on spending gift money on, because this is kind of ugly and I'm not even sure what to do with it other than put it in the closet.

I do agree on the other Exclusives. Keep them Exclusive. Similar is ok, but not the same things.
Lt. Commander
# 72
05-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Oh man, 30 days till I got a galaxy-x....
Lt. Commander
The more the subscribers the more money cryptic makes and the more incentive to add to the game. So any incentive to help get more players the better. I have a lot of friends but not a lot who play games nor a lot who like Star Trek. So I probably won't be able to refer a lot of folks, but when the opportunities present itself to refer folks the incentive will be there to help me follow up and refer them. This happened just yesterday. While at work I overheard someone discuss Star Trek. I approached him and offered to refer him to STOL. He took me up on it. So I now have one referral. Without the referral incentive I probably would have just carried on with my work.
Lt. Commander
# 74
05-07-2010, 09:34 AM
/agree

Exclusive RAF rewards increase the incentive to use RAF, plus, it's a ship from an alternate timeline, not everyone should have it.
Lt. Commander
# 75
05-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teranika View Post
/agree

Exclusive RAF rewards increase the incentive to use RAF, plus, it's a ship from an alternate timeline, not everyone should have it.
/DISAGREE

We are allowed alternate timelines now, eh ?

I cant wait to see when people start demanding stuff from OTHER alternate timelines...
Lt. Commander
# 76
05-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Destra
Hello!

I have summoned you all to our new promotions and C-Store feedback subforum.

-Destra
NOBODY summons the Great Jack Armstrong! I poof where I want to go...um...which way to the subforum? :p

This discussion needed some levity. I hope I just helped make things lighter.
Lt. Commander
# 77
05-07-2010, 11:42 AM
if i referred 5 friends to this game, they would assume I must hate them and id lose 5 friends. Not worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 78
05-07-2010, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrat View Post
if i referred 5 friends to this game, they would assume I must hate them and id lose 5 friends. Not worth it.
Tell them they get a real life orion woman just like kirk if they subscribe. It will work!
Lt. Commander
# 79
05-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicia
Tell them they get a real life orion woman just like kirk if they subscribe. It will work!
Now that would be worth me buying 5 subs and games, or using some "friendly persuasion" to get my friends to play!
Lt. Commander
# 80
05-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Well then...here is what I suggest you do

Get up..

Go down to the local comic shop and if yah have to Bar/Club, start making some friends. You know be social. And then talk to them about the game, and see if they would try it and bam...Iam sure youll get someone to try it...again its effort. If yah want the item youll go and try to get it.
What's this "social" thing? Do I need to use the vibrations of sound that come out of my mouth and not use my keyboard to communicate? :p

I'm scared.