Lt. Commander
# 1 Questions on Vet rewards
05-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Are they month sub only?
Do lifers get them too?
Did you have to play every day from launch to recive the the max reward?

If yes to the last question then not sure if the rewards are true reflections of such deducation to the game, I am a lifer and the main reason I did so was because I have a real life that lots of times pervents me from logging in and playing STO, or Champions...

Crazey Wayne
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Everyone gets them, Monther and Lifer alike. You don't have to play at all. The only thing you need to do is be subscribed for the number of days listed for each reward.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Everyone gets them, Monther and Lifer alike. You don't have to play at all. The only thing you need to do is be subscribed for the number of days listed for each reward.
Thnaks for the information, but...

How does one go about getting them then??? Sorry, I just saw they were active today logged in to see and nothing thats why I started asking questions...

Crazey Wayne
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Thnaks for the information, but...

How does one go about getting them then??? Sorry, I just saw they were active today logged in to see and nothing thats why I started asking questions...

Crazey Wayne
The system was activated today. The 100 day mark for the first one will be on, I believe, the 14th: 100 days past the launch of Feb 2nd - assuming you joined on the 2nd.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
The system was activated today. The 100 day mark for the first one will be on, I believe, the 14th: 100 days past the launch of Feb 2nd - assuming you joined on the 2nd.
Even more thank yous to be given I had not even thought about the time that had passed being short of a reward, silly me...

Crazey Wayne
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-07-2010, 03:16 PM
NP. Happy to helpl where I can.