Lt. Commander
# 1 100 days could be... Sunday
05-07-2010, 05:32 PM
So, if one adds 100 days to January 29 -- which was the first day of Headstart -- one gets... Sunday, May 9.

Which I can't help but notice is the day after tomorrow.

I'm personally fine if the countdown didn't start until the actual day of release, but I know it was still up in the air as to whether or not the Headstart would count. Have we had official word on that? I'm not able to find any, and I am understandably curious.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-07-2010, 08:21 PM
I believe it is 100 Days from the actual game launch date which was February 2nd.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borysthenis
So, if one adds 100 days to January 29 -- which was the first day of Headstart -- one gets... Sunday, May 9.

Which I can't help but notice is the day after tomorrow.

I'm personally fine if the countdown didn't start until the actual day of release, but I know it was still up in the air as to whether or not the Headstart would count. Have we had official word on that? I'm not able to find any, and I am understandably curious.
According to the email they sent me just today on it, the first rewards will be available 'late May.'

Little vague there, but I'm guessing we've got a few weeks to wait regardless of when the actual 100 days fall.