Lt. Commander
# 21
05-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
he wants 10 euros via paypal if you want the DDE edition because it's 10 euros more then the silver edition, but he made a typo and said 10,000 euros
It was not a typo, in Germany 10,00$ means 10$. We use "," as decimal seperator and "." to group the zeros of large numbers. 1 thousand in Germany would be written 1.000.

Also, i can't believe that someone really bought 5 boxes to get the Galaxy-X....
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-08-2010, 08:52 AM
ok could the Oldtimers please stay out now, kthx

you scare away the new kids
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelteel View Post
Also, i can't believe that someone really bought 5 boxes to get the Galaxy-X....
have not bought it yet.... first i wan't to see some real legit replies
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-08-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
It's unbelievable that players have no shame and are actively attempting to bribe new players with in game items or actual cash value rewards just so they are able to get a game reward themselves. It's even more pitiful that Cryptic are allowing this to continue.

It's pitiful and ugly to see.
I don't see why it is so shameful. It can only seem shameful in terms of imagining yourself doing the same thing. I would never be so bold to tell someone what they can or can't or shouldn't spend their money on. It is their choice and whether you agree or not they have the right to make that choice for themselves. People pay $1,000s on crazy things like collectible pez containers all the time. If these people want to spend an extra amount to get something they want who are we to judge them. I personally would never do it. But given an item I really felt passionately about I might shell out a little extra to ensure I get it. I still feel the OP's approach sounds like fun and I hope to see some of his applicants replies like cat's with Vulcan ears haha

BTW I know sometimes inflections are hard to read in the written word but this reply did not come with any hostility to you or your post. Just an honest kind reply
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-08-2010, 09:06 AM
if you think this is a scam, report the thread for a GM to review it, if this breaks the EULA the GM will take care of it, in the meantime, give the OP a break.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Dev said it is ok on the other Thread with the Energy Credits...
so why should this not be?
Lt. Commander
# 27 wait wait wait...
05-08-2010, 09:20 AM
Theres a T5 Galaxy in it? ............
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-08-2010, 09:25 AM
hmm... seems like the new kids are all playing the free Modern Warfare 2 Weekend on Steam now...
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-08-2010, 10:23 AM
I'll take one for my roommate.

I want a Galaxy-X but not THAT badly.

He'll stay for more than 30 days because I'm a lifer and both his brother and several of his high school friends play. He was a loyal MMO player but he's been putting off buying a copy and I didn't plan on dropping $30 just to get him to play right now.

If you have a shortage of feedback, I'll take one for my best friend from high school too. He was a loyal ******** player for years but has been shifting more towards console action games.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
It's unbelievable that players have no shame and are actively attempting to bribe new players with in game items or actual cash value rewards just so they are able to get a game reward themselves. It's even more pitiful that Cryptic are allowing this to continue.

It's pitiful and ugly to see.
Report them, report every single one