Lt. Commander
# 1 Can I haz Reconz
05-08-2010, 10:56 PM
If you know what that means then chances are you have an xbox or you know someone who does.

what I propose is make the galaxy-x our game's reconz. let me explain before you blow me off.

In halo, ( yes I know some of you don't like it ) Recon is a special armor that was only given out to people who did neat things. ( like a guy getting killing with a traffic cone ) but now anyone can get it, the only catch is it requires four or five different tasks that you have to do, and these tasks are really not easy. but if you do them, then you would get the recon.

Well the Galaxy-x is ( to some, I personally don't care for it ) kind of our reconz. So how would people feel if later on it was tied in to some really hard quest lines and if you complete them you would get the galaxy-x.

what do you think? ( I know it is a silly way to explain it, but really what do you think )
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-08-2010, 10:59 PM
I think Bungie needed to burn in the darkened depths of Hades for that whole thing, it caused a huge community schism there and we really could go without it here.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
I think Bungie needed to burn in the darkened depths of Hades for that whole thing, it caused a huge community schism there and we really could go without it here.
So you don't think getting the G-X through a missions is a good idea? hmm
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-08-2010, 11:04 PM
A chain of missions, sure something everyone can hypothetically do. However if it was the way Recon was pre-ODST (only the company knows the criteria and decides who is worthy or a big enough fanboi) than absolutely not.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Or part of the accolade system. A reward for discovering 1000 planets or completing a certain amount of defend missions or something along those lines.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Quote:
A chain of missions, sure something everyone can hypothetically do. However if it was the way Recon was pre-ODST (only the company knows the criteria and decides who is worthy or a big enough fanboi) than absolutely not.
Oh no no no that would be bad. because people would be getting it for stuff like this.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Quote:
You mean we don't need yet another community schism here.