Lt. Commander
Hi just some quick and smiple 11 things that are needed, missing or need fixing or just a good idea , hopefully people might also add there 11 ideas too or just feed back on mine or others. there is also a good chance some of these have already been posted by other players, so just have to wait and see.

1) At bridge office power Vendors. 6 Filters options, Space Tac, Eng, Sci powers, and same again for groud. just to make the lists easier to use.

2) Zoom in more on smaller ship models, either this a bug or just an flaw, I've found on a 19 inch wide screen monitor, that i can't zoom in enough to see the changes i've made with the patterns on smaller ship models.

3) A report bug option in the tailor screens for ships and uniforms.

4) fix the save/load option at tailors, it works at uniform but not at ship tailor.

5) a locked power bar in space still fills empty slots with simple powers/ actions such as the weapon fire buttons are put into the tray.

6) this is more of a power or fuction, but a return tansworp button so after using it once to go Sol you can use it again to return point of orgin saving a long trek.

7) More tanswarp options to regions futher away, to save travel time, there was one being built in the "Mine Field episode" it should be operational, perhaps as away to travel to memory alpha from futher away.

8) On exit a prompt for a "Set course to/maintain postion" so a player could choose where there ship is next time they log in for ready for a new mission start or back to sol, this could have a 10 minute cool down so its not exploited,

9) in a lot of episodes there is an away team mission followd by a space engament or travel to somehwere, when you beam up, instead of being in the mission you will be exited to sector space. so needs fixing.

10) at some locations when you first arrive you're prompted to exit to sector map as soon you as you arrive a good example is Memory Alpha

11) i wanted to stop at 10 but there is just one more, on the Alpha Centauri Sector Block you can see an area that suggest its the Sol system, so i suggest that you can enter sol system there. and in the sol system there is a way to choose which sector block you warp to.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMS_Indomitable
2) Zoom in more on smaller ship models, either this a bug or just an flaw, I've found on a 19 inch wide screen monitor, that i can't zoom in enough to see the changes i've made with the patterns on smaller ship models.
Had to quote this - it's a big issue, since it's obviously a bug. I've seen videos of the customisation process online, and the zoom is fantastic, letting you see exactly what the colour changes, window types, materials and whatnot will look like on the ship.

However, for some reason, it's imbalanced now, so the closest zoom is miles out, while the furthest is just silly, it's so far out. Certainly, there's no way to see the changes on things like windows, registry details/markings, etc. Hell, when upgrading my Miranda-class ship, I had to look up one of the older videos on YouTube, just to see what the window types looked like (no joke)!

Having read this sort of thing in numerous other posts, I'm hoping the devs see and catch this one, as it's clearly a problem, and I suspect a glitch of some kind, rather than a deliberate change. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon - I've heard a lot of people have had to waste credits on correcting things they couldn't see during customisation, only for them to become glaringly obvious on the actual ships.