Lt. Commander
# 1 Raid Sizes
05-10-2010, 11:11 AM
just wondering if startrek online will ever do more than a 5 man raid because more than a few fleets out there
have more than 5 members that want to raid and u are only allowed 5 player can you guys please make them a little bigger like 10 or even 20 man raid that would be so cool.it will also help with keeping fleets together coz noone will be left out.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djm1
just wondering if startrek online will ever do more than a 5 man raid because more than a few fleets out there
have more than 5 members that want to raid and u are only allowed 5 player can you guys please make them a little bigger like 10 or even 20 man raid that would be so cool.it will also help with keeping fleets together coz noone will be left out.
The game ... and its content ... isn't really designed around large, guild-based raiding. It doesn't have the infrastructure to support such content. And the dev team doesn't design that kind of content.

In short, I'd be very surprised if they ever did design something like that as it would be an extreme departure from anything this company has ever designed. In any of their products.
Lt. Commander
They need to find a better balance. I like new content. And infected, the cure, and khitomer, are ridiculous. You have to go in there with a party of 5. I wouldent mind them adding a few more player slots to teams. Why not? Because the game can't handle it? BS. Look at the dig/CE. They could revamp the teaming setup to allow us a few more than 5. Also how about some single player content.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Quote:
They've already stated they are looking into adding content that will require larger group sizes. Other than that, we know nothing as to when or what.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubdevo View Post
They need to find a better balance. I like new content. And infected, the cure, and khitomer, are ridiculous. You have to go in there with a party of 5. I wouldent mind them adding a few more player slots to teams. Why not? Because the game can't handle it? BS. Look at the dig/CE. They could revamp the teaming setup to allow us a few more than 5. Also how about some single player content.
The weekly episodes will be fleshing out the solo content.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Good Call...

Just look at Final Fantasy XI, You were able to make an "Alliance" With another Group, So your Team of 5 turnes into 10 or 15....Which is nice, Especially as a healer you can watch the backs of your other 10 "Allied" People.