Lt. Commander
# 11
05-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat84 View Post
We haven't seen anything except "screw you, we're not changing our mind one iota" on the core issue of the unbalanced alpha class Galaxy X "reward".
Can you link to the "screw you" quote please? I'd be interested in reading that. And in knowing who at Cryptic said that.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
Stop moving threads out of the discussion area to forum graveyards where you may find it useful to read things but we stop posting because nobody visits there.
I feel if the discussion is lively enough it will continue. No matter what forum it's moved to.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-07-2010, 12:26 PM
Actually Phoxe is known for shutting down threads that are negative about the game.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
that's all fine and good... but why do i have to scroll that long way down to get to the feedback forum?
that is like 3 times the as hard to klick ^^
Because they want to make criticism as invisible as they can without resorting to mass bans and suffering "Cryptic are forum nazis" backlash.

It's the same thing. By moving posts WAYYY down here they are essentially demoting them and making them harder to find.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Can you link to the "screw you" quote please? I'd be interested in reading that. And in knowing who at Cryptic said that.
That's not an exact quote, but the sentiment.

One of the Cryptic Devs claimed to have spoken personally to our ex-SOE executive CEO who says there will be no change to the RAF program or in how the Galaxy X class is bought.

Which means that complaints about this have already fallen on deaf ears.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
don't do mod decisions by PM. As Phoxe went to pains to tell me twice, it is not policy ( not that this policy is written anywhere ) to discuss decisions by PM and the only recourse to complain about a moderation decision is to email the very team you are complaining about.
I would suggest a facebook page where you can start a group based on whatever. Just make it an STO fan page and start some discussions. That way the mod hammer won't fall. Muhahahahahahahahaha. Powah to dah peeeples.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Destra
Very soon! While I will say that we've seen a lot of good posts from key developers like DStahl, we're [always] trying our best to streamline this process and increase the depth and frequency of updates that you guys are receiving.

-Destra
Then how about getting a serious adressal of the referral program in general, and the Galaxy refit problems and issues before you guys head out for the weekend, and go see Iron Man 2? It's been a week already.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Destra
Very soon! While I will say that we've seen a lot of good posts from key developers like DStahl, we're [always] trying our best to streamline this process and increase the depth and frequency of updates that you guys are receiving.

-Destra
Still waiting, dude.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Wow, this thread is full of corporate horse pucky.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Why anyone thinks a T5 Cruiser with a centerline weapon is going to be overpowered is beyond me. I pretty much have assumed all along that it will be a nifty-to-those-who-care ship type but possibly a little /underpowered/ due to being less customizable than normal. Non-battle cloak would be nifty but really, no big deal.

-j5