Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Khitomer Accord Bugged
05-06-2010, 07:25 AM
The beginning space battle of this STF mission has to be bugged. Feet members and I tried to do this mission last night,everything was going good until none of us could target the TC. It was away from the gate by 3km so that wasnt the issue and after about 1-2min we were able to target.This happened at least 4 times during the battle. Now after we brought the TC down we were doing pretty well until team players were respawning for no apparent reason. While this was going on we had additional spheres warp in separate from the sphere,probe group.Now Im sorry but how are you suppose to deal with the group of spheres and probes when other spheres are attacking and tractor beaming us. By the time we got free of the TB's the probes were to close to the center gate to kill them before entering. Intermittent respawning of team players continuied until the mission had failed. I requested GM help last night and still havent gotten an answer.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-10-2010, 07:44 AM
I guess nobody else is having this trouble with this mission. We tried it on SAT. night and after a few tries we were doing pretty good until the spheres warped in and ruined it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Well,we completed the mission last night with no bugs. Totally enjoyed this STF but with all the borg drones that were here made it extremely hard. Just burned right thru our armor and shields. We had 2 science officers with us and most of the time they couldnt heal team members fast enough.

By the way we all did the Assimilated Accolade and none of us receaved our Borg BO from either Da'vack(I think thats his name) or 4 of 10.Very Dissapointed!!!!!!!