Lt. Commander
# 11
05-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Wait, he is trying to form a team? I thought he was trying to form a Cure tribute band called The Rescue.
that would never work, cover bands are always fail
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Who's bright idea was is to recruit team mates here? Oh yeah yours! *PUNT* go away! :p

The forum administrator told me to post this in the social section. I assumned this was it. Thanks for the suggestion of where I should post this and being so helpful. I'm less than impressed with the friendliness of this community.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-07-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuoco View Post
The forum administrator told me to post this in the social section. I assumned this was it. Thanks for the suggestion of where I should post this and being so helpful. I'm less than impressed with the friendliness of this community.
That works out pretty well, 'cause we don't like you either!

Now shoo.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-07-2010, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Try to keep in mind, 1 or 2 people do not speak for the entire community. That's overgeneralizing a bit and it was all meant as a joke, which happens a lot here. Don't let it get you all wound up over forum posts, you'll live longer.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Quote:
10Forward isn't a social forum, it's the STO antisocial sanitarium. Show your visitor's pass to the nice men in white so you don't get locked in.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Well you could find a 5th person here. Odds aren't really in your favor though. I would recommend Starfleet Academy or General Discussion. Ten Forward is strange. We are friendly enough in our own way, but this kinda the off-topic forum.

I personally have done the mission once and that was enough for me.

Now if you are interested in forming that tribute band this would be the place to post.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-07-2010, 03:57 PM
I would have offered to help but I never bothered with Infected, so I wouldn't be eligible.

Oh well. good luck.
Lt. Commander
# 18 ballucks
05-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Blast it! I thought this was starting up a RP. Drats, ltc 8 won't work for that mission.