Lt. Commander
we were supposed to get the PFS (Playable Fed Speices) Caitians on Season 1.2 or Season 1.1 supplemental, what happened? did something hit them, or they had a major glitch, if theres a thread on this, link me to it
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-12-2010, 01:35 AM
If I remember correctly the artist in charge of the caitian design has been running around the office like a chicken with it's head cut off, helping out with other designs and such, Caitians were pushed back to 1.3 I believe. Will amend this post with the link soon as I find it.

EDIT:: New hire to train as well it seems:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...=156077&page=2

5th Post down by dstahl

Quote:
Our lead character artist (Matt) has been personally working on these... however he gets pulled off anytime there's an issue with other costumes... and in this case... we actually had a new hire that Matt needed to take a week to bring up to speed... so as odd as it may sound... bringing on new team members slowed down the work on the Caitians a bit. I'm still hopeful he can pull something crazy - but he gave me fair warning that he's pulled thin at the moment... so its not like they aren't being worked on.. they are... but according to him.. "He's givn' it all he can captain!" for the moment...

That's why I listed it as possibly slipping to 1.3
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madjik View Post
If I remember correctly the artist in charge of the caitian design has been running around the office like a chicken with it's head cut off, helping out with other designs and such, Caitians were pushed back to 1.3 I believe. Will amend this post with the link soon as I find it.

EDIT:: New hire to train as well it seems:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...=156077&page=2

5th Post down by dstahl
awww, ok, i get it, thanks for the information
Lt. Commander
# 4 Bummer...
05-13-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm saving my last character spot for a Caitian...probably a re-do of my original Tac Officer. Looks like I'll be waiting a while.

Also, Cryptic...can't we make this one a non C-store item? If not the Caitians then some new species...It would be one way to keep people interested without forcing them to pay for it. I'd say a minimum of one new playable species (free) every 7-8 months...
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-13-2010, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WereWolf359
I'm saving my last character spot for a Caitian...probably a re-do of my original Tac Officer. Looks like I'll be waiting a while.

Also, Cryptic...can't we make this one a non C-store item? If not the Caitians then some new species...It would be one way to keep people interested without forcing them to pay for it. I'd say a minimum of one new playable species (free) every 7-8 months...
I've still got c-store credit from when they did that big poll some time back. I've been saving it for caitians, so technically I'm not paying for it