Lt. Commander
# 81
05-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
So unfortunately the point you make is one for other games.
So fortunately the point he made is a valid one. It has been done before.. it will be done again. So just put the kleenex away and go about your life. Stop whining about not having what others paid for.
Lt. Commander
# 82
05-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
So fortunately the point he made is a valid one. It has been done before.. it will be done again. So just put the kleenex away and go about your life. Stop whining about not having what others paid for.
silence i say :O youve paid your moneyz... go waiz.. you smell :O share with your umpa lumpas!
Lt. Commander
# 83
05-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Quote:
You translation sucks.

I paid for it. You pay for it .. you get it. You are not asking to share. You are saying "Give me free what you paid for."

Go back to Russia.
hmmm trying to start a war over the mirror uniforms aye? :O tell ya what.. meet me at earth spacedock were argue it out on zone chat and give the fourm moderators a rest
Lt. Commander
# 84
05-12-2010, 11:56 AM
People keep jabbering about other games doing exclusive, but those oh so many games that also have exclusives dont hand them out with an ENTIRELIY DIFFERENT GAME!

So yeah, WoW may have had special limited editions.... but its still WoW.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by andeolus View Post
Right, Cryptic decided to cross promote to drum up some interest and excitement about their other game. This isn't a new concept; companies have been doing it for years. Some people went for it, others didn't.

I'm sorry that those uniforms weren't worth the money to you. That doesn't mean they should be made available in a different way to accommodate you.

And don't start in with how this is Star Trek, and people don't follow the spirit of the show, blah, blah, blah. It's a game that you clearly spent a LOT of money on. Capitalism is very much against the spirit of the show, and it didn't stop any of us from buying the game (multiple copies in some cases), the LTS, etc.
The uniforms are worth something, but not being extorted into buying Chanpions Online Lifetime that was not worth it. Not to accommodate just me, but several subscribers....

Antitrust case law example: Microsoft Windows and Internet Explorer have to be sold separately they can not be bundled to force you to buy one to get the other that is a totally unrelated program.

Captialist I bet you said boo hoo no freedoms for slaves, or no right to public education for all, or for suffrage for women's voting rights. You represent what wrong with America, and what Star Trek represents being beyond your narrow minded shortsightedness.

I have been around since this game was on the drawing board, and it is unreasonable to ask A Prelaunch Lifetime Investor who has spent $200 (software) on the title, to buy another games lifetime subscription to at 200+ to get a uniform pack. It would be reasonable and prudent to make reasonable accommodations for Prelaunch Investors and make it a later veterans reward for New Lifers, Longterm subscribers, monthly subscribers. Thank you for proving my point for me.
Lt. Commander
# 86
05-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
People keep jabbering about other games doing exclusive, but those oh so many games that also have exclusives dont hand them out with an ENTIRELIY DIFFERENT GAME!

So yeah, WoW may have had special limited editions.... but its still WoW.
Unless you count the WoW exclusives you could only get randomly by buying many many packs cards for their Collectable Trading Card Game. A stunt Sony also pulled in SWG and EQ2
Lt. Commander
# 87
05-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Sure! As long as they are willing to give me back my money I spent on a subscription I never would have bought if it didn't include the Uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 88
05-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Your ignorance is mind boggling, You Paid FOR A LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION, NOT the mirror universe uniform set it was a bonus. So you brought a full Kleenex box to a battle of wits..........Good Job
Lt. Commander
# 89
05-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
Your ignorance is mind boggling, You Paid FOR A LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION, NOT the mirror universe uniform set it was a bonus. So you brought a full Kleenex box to a battle of wits..........Good Job
hes on a roll today
Lt. Commander
# 90
05-12-2010, 12:13 PM
just give it up why should cryptic just give away a what people paid for and b what they can still make money on?
Closed Thread