Lt. Commander
Alot of people complain that once you reach RA5 you have nothing to do except the dailies. However, the truth is you can still do every star cluster in the game, and you can do them as often as you like. The introduction of the difficulty slider makes them even more interesting. Theoretically, this would be a very good solution to the problem of end game content. Unfortunately, there needs to be a little more variety, because seeing the same lame generic base interior over and over gets old fast. Getting right to the point: Devs, please try to add more scenerios to exploration missions to pull from as soon as possible. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Alot of people complain that once you reach RA5 you have nothing to do except the dailies. However, the truth is you can still do every star cluster in the game, and you can do them as often as you like. The introduction of the difficulty slider makes them even more interesting. Theoretically, this would be a very good solution to the problem of end game content. Unfortunately, there needs to be a little more variety, because seeing the same lame generic base interior over and over gets old fast. Getting right to the point: Devs, please try to add more scenerios to exploration missions to pull from as soon as possible. Thanks
Absolutely right.
An improved Exploration/Genesis system with more variety could answer the calls for endless content.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I gotta come back to beat a dead horse: user-generated content would solve so many of these problems. There would be a flood of new content daily, giving RAs much to do, especially with the slider.

But, we'll probably have to wait 2 years for something that will save this game today.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
I gotta come back to beat a dead horse: user-generated content would solve so many of these problems. There would be a flood of new content daily, giving RAs much to do, especially with the slider.

But, we'll probably have to wait 2 years for something that will save this game today.
Given CBS's current rigid licence protection i honestly don't think we will ever see UserGenerated content.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Quote:

Ooh Ooh, Coderanger is working on that system right now. Dstahl said that that's his job at this momment to get the UGC working.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-13-2010, 07:37 PM
Quote:

Oh, I agree. I would love to see UGC, I just think this is something the Devs can do a little sooner.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-13-2010, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.LoveMonkey
Ooh Ooh, Coderanger is working on that system right now. Dstahl said that that's his job at this momment to get the UGC working.
Well thats good news.
I'm suprised.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-13-2010, 08:18 PM
If you want exploration variety, the top link in my signature offered that (and more) and even snared a few developer comments.

You can view the ideas on GoogleDocs